Best use of crystals?

Alright so I guess this is a no brainer to most, but out curiousity, what is the best way to spend crystals?

I'm asking this question because I've been playing this game since late December and I've purchased 2 Chromium Mega-packs. Looking back, that's 5,040 crystals that I could've had right now. The first pack rendered me a 4* Anakin, which was pretty useful because I got it when I was in the lower levels, but now I'm lvl 64 and I'm wondering what to spend my crystals on.

Any suggestions?

Replies

• Options
    Energy. That is all.
  • Options
    MosDefJeff wrote: »
    Energy. That is all.
    What about battle refreshments?
  • Options
    What's your arena rank? Because the difference between 200 and 100 is very small compared to what you get from energy refreshes.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    The_Fett9 wrote: »
    MosDefJeff wrote: »
    Energy. That is all.
    What about battle refreshments?

Cantina energy!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Basically, the most efficient way to spend crystals (especially true for FTP players) is 1 cantina energy refresh (for 100) and two mission energy refreshes (at 50 each).

Most people who finish in the top 50-100 or so generally produce 200 crystals per day (GW+Daily+Arena) or close enough on most days, to maintain that level of crystal spending on a continual basis.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I'm FTP and have made my share of bad decisions in this game so I'm rather crystal-poor. Now I only spend them on energy refreshes and sometimes on hard node refreshes if I'm close to reaching that next star.
  • Options
    Light/dark side, cantina refreshes
    Unless you want to gamble with chromium packs