Can I get CLS

I have been stockpiling crystals for panic farming, so can I got him? I’ll worry about gear later.

Replies

• Options
    Without you showing the print of your account or your profile in swgoh.gg you can not know.
  • President_Palpatine
    99 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Oops, my bad. Here it is
    https://swgoh.gg/p/514121224/
  • Mucro
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Well, maybe? Make sure you 7* thrawn with enough gear on phoenix, so that you have enough empire to 7* r2. Then you just need to farm a LOT for the remaining rebel characters.
  • Options
    Take the Phoenix to G8 and better their mods, and have modifiers with a lot of speed, or you'll also have to think about brewing another imperial if you do not get the seventh star. If the GAT is obtained in the seventh star, things go from almost impossible to very difficult.

Biggest problem is the team new hope in itself.
    Stars and equipment are missing.

1) Spend all your sand chips on Han ST
    2) Use the guild coins to speed up and buy the fragments of Luke Farmboy and Old Ben.
    3) Use the coins from the guild event to speed up Leia and Luke himself. and spends 8 attempts a day to go after Luke Farmboy's seventh star.
    4) Go to the Cantina by going after Old Ben.
    Whereas you will still have to spend materials on fenix. Do not spend any skill material on Luke's leading ability. Use Han or Leia as leader.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Ok thanks. I’ll just start all out farming