Rewards from AGI Gear Challenge

Only playing it because there's no reason not to, but the rewards have absolutely no value to my roster. I have a ton of what it rewards already. What's your experience?

Replies

• Qleak
    420 posts Member
    Options
    Only playing it because there's no reason not to, but the rewards have absolutely no value to my roster. I have a ton of what it rewards already. What's your experience?

I agree there is very little value for me to actually play this anymore, I enjoy the actual battle now and then. Maybe we can overflow the variable and cause some ill effect, that would draw attention to the issue.
  • Options
    Agreed. Occasionally I need the Tank challenge. Mostly I need the STR though for the purple laptops. Otherwise, pretty useless stuff.
  • Options
    Yes, It would be nice if the rewards changed sometimes. I just do it to see how my characters are progressing and to collect that purple gear. It might come in handy some day.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    I like the purples. Do people really not want guaranteed purples for future characters?
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    Yudoka wrote: »
    I like the purples. Do people really not want guaranteed purples for future characters?

I think people want the rewards to rotate/change( like switch the stun guns for stun cuffs occasionally or something like that)
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options

I think people want the rewards to rotate/change( like switch the stun guns for stun cuffs occasionally or something like that)

Oh they don't do that now? I haven't noticed. I could've sworn the purples change. I might be thinking of the store.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options

I'm at Tier III of the AGI challenge, and the purple rewards are Mk 5 SosroSuub Keypads, which I already own 102, so it's not valuable to me. Most of my roster is only gear 4-5, and it will be many weeks until I'm able to focus on filling it out.

• Options
    If only there was away to exchange garbage for something useful... :/
  • Options
    STR,AGI,INT events give you items you rarely need lol..... cuffs , syringes and hairdryers please lol... got 100s of purple mats sitting there...

Shame no crafting system to turn lower mats to higher ones.
  • Options
    Agreed, the STR challenge for me as well. I just collect and go through the motions hoping there will be a use someday. I would love for those to drop more randomly (random purples.)

They also give you the same blue equip from the first challenge through tier 3 - plenty of all that stuff by now. This is the benefit that level 70's get (we don't get to use xp,) so it should be a little more random if you will be sitting at 70 for many months to keep the rewards useful for the variety of characters.

I have also suggested this before, but if there was an item switch/build shop it would be useful now that you have no option to sell. I would trade in 10x purple V laptops for 1x purple IV laptops - 10 to 1 exchange rate but would let the people who actually liked the item sell feature to be able to do something with the thousands of extras.

Anakin or Rey should run a shop, they're good with technology.
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options
    Come on that whopping 200 credits is not helping you out. ;)
  • ReyOP
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Yah I just run it for the credits