Bounty Hunter Reinforcement.

We have four BH ships and only three starting slots. So which BH ship gets put on the bench to come as a reinforcement? Mainly thinking for the Falcon event, but possibly for TW, etc.
THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!

Replies

• Options
    Probably slave 1
  • Options
    I have Boba as reinforcement
  • Options
    IG-2000. It has a better reinforcement ability and doesn't do much damage until breach has been applied anyways.
  • Options
    For the event, I would think Hound's Tooth. It won't be long until he can make it out, and you can have everyone start gaining counter. Or by the same thinking, Xanadu Blood will guarantee counter for a few turns
  • Options
    I like xanadu blood. You get the counters which are nice. And HT basic dispels debuffs on self
    So he will counter and cleanse.
  • Options
    I, too, like Xanadu Blood for the reasons mentioned byJpolson43. Also, the defense down effect puts debuffs on all enemies, increasing IG-2000's attack whom you can immediately have assist you in your first attack after reinforcing. Not only that, but you put an unavoidable breach on the target when you enter, so if you have IG-2000 assist against that target, he can attack twice. I find it to be a quick way to get some powerful offense.

I don't like Slave I as a reinforcement because that taunt is a liability. I'd rather have things attacking the Hound's Tooth, but if Slave I gets taunt, he's an easy, squishy target for my opponent to melt down.

I haven't tried Hound's Tooth or IG-2000 as reinforcements. I like the idea of HT, maybe if I already have Biggs or some other taunter as a starter, but the other 3 bounty hunter ships die too fast to not have taunt support.
  • Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    Options
    Don't do slave 1 cuz it comes in with a taunt and dies too easily