Ships 3.0

SimSim
posts Member
edited March 2019
Ships are boring and the reinforment mechanic is uninteractive in my opinion. My sugestions with team of 5, no reinforcments:

1. I got this from one of AhnaldT101 videos, give capital ships health and you win by destroying the capital ship or by clearing all the small ships.

2. Ship battles drop modifiers for skills. Like your basic also inflicts defence down or after you use second skill gain foresight, or third skill reduces turn meter by 10%. You can use one for each skill and they are specific for basic atack, 2nd or 3rd skill...

3. Items for capital ships, specific for one ship. Each have 4 types of items slots like atack, defence, and 2 wings. Examples:
Atack item - Chimera: all your squad deals 10% extra dmg;
Left wing - Home One: Whenever a ship is destroyed your capital ship recives 20% pretection and dmg...
This way you may use a capital ship because you have better items for it, even if it is not meta.
Post edited by SimSim on

Replies

• Options
    Just put my 9 ship fleet back that I worked two years on before you turned it to a 7 ship fleet. I don't care if it starts with three but I worked for a 9 ship total fleet and should still have it. Or dome sort of refund like dakas zeta! Also I want my Finn zeta returned to it's original function or return my zeta as you did with daka