Roster after Grinding Since November

Speakender
108 posts Member
edited March 2016
Here's my roster after 64 GW completions, and completing dailies every single day since November. I've spent ~$100 on this game. $60 Jedi pack, 3x $10.99 daily crystal, 3x $4.99 crystal pack, a couple of the $1.99 packs. If $100 seems like a lot, I've put more time into this game, than any other game since I started playing it. Here's my full roster, after 4 months of grinding. I think it's pretty decent, but I know I could have made some different choices.

https://dropbox.com/s/i2vnl071t4diz52/Full_Roster.png?dl=0

Replies

• Options
    Here
    GZgZ-L2yueoILIbna_aNg6qxoUGcDAareS12unPz0IA%2CbZekePsQNDAt4_HvwlIkEWY3ipeRBsvIFwaj1K8XjNs?size_mode=3&size=1024x768
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Wow you max *'d your clone chewie!!? I really wanted to but am going to wait for "real chewie" if that ever happens.
  • Options
    How much health does max Chewy have?
  • Speakender
    108 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Well, he's not max; there's a couple levels of gear he still needs. Right now he has about 13,500 hp. I rarely use him and wish I hadn't leveled him to 7 stars. I should have spent those resources on Talia or JC.
  • Options
    Here
    GZgZ-L2yueoILIbna_aNg6qxoUGcDAareS12unPz0IA%2CbZekePsQNDAt4_HvwlIkEWY3ipeRBsvIFwaj1K8XjNs?size_mode=3&size=1024x768

Thanks! How did you do that?

• Options
    Speakender wrote: »
    Here

Thanks! How did you do that?

Copy the image url, paste it into the dog eared piece of paper drop box, hit go or enter to wrap the url in [img][/img] tags.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Yeah, I did that, but it didn't work. I'm going to blame my work computer... It's an Apple. :/
  • Options
    I have Chewie near max, his dmg is **** but he takes a round of blows to let the rest of your team do its thing. Ammo sponge but has his uses.
  • Options
    Khayman wrote: »
    I have Chewie near max, his dmg is **** but he takes a round of blows to let the rest of your team do its thing. Ammo sponge but has his uses.

That's what I've used him for before. I'm working on Han now. I'm imaging some stupid team with Barris as lead, chewie, Han, poe, and FoTP.
  • Options
    I dont have max chewie, but perhaps this is close enough?

BpOimKv.png

WkggRzg.png

In my experience the turn meter reduction on his main ability is interesting, but it does not fire enough to make it worth while. He is nice, but your better off with any other tuanter thats in the meta. RG or Han.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Speakender wrote: »
    Yeah, I did that, but it didn't work. I'm going to blame my work computer... It's an Apple. :/

True statement.
  • Options
    Brief correction, only 61 gw completions, I typed 64 above.