The Logray problem, looking for advice from paying players!

So this meta has really taken the fun out of swgoh for me and now im dead set on a 7*3p0 and hopefully soon Darth Revan, to the point I'm willing to break out the wallet. I currently have all the ewoks i need at 7* except Logray who is sitting at 40/85. There is a 25 shard for 2k crystals in the weekly and there will most likely be 40 more in the next weekly during the event which would put me at 20/100. I have to assume the worst and expect 0 from the guild shop, so my question is this~

What is the likelihood that 80 more Logray shards will pop up in the standard store? I know that it's usually full of and continuously refilled current event characters, but could i easily expect 80 before the event ends? A guild member told me that the event packs for ewoks are all multiple ewok packs which would be a giant waste of money for me, so the only logical option would be through the stores.

Option 2 would be to use Teebo in his place and invest solely on gear. They're all currently at G9-11, but using Teebo I'd probably shoot for a full squad of G11-12. I also have 6 zetas banked for emergencies.

So whats everyone's thoughts and suggestions, should i calmdown because 80 shards is easily possible if im willing to spend or should i not risk it and go with teebo and gear?

Replies

• Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    I believe they sell individual character packs but regardless work with what you have before buying, the event runs a week long so you have time to change your mind if it doesn't work
  • Options
    Save your $$$ and get him with Teebo. It’s definitely doable, I 6*ed with Teebo in for Logray last time, and mostly g8-g9, zChirpa, and pretty sure I could have got 7* if I had Wicket done back then. It took me a few more tries than it probably would have with Logray, but Teebo’s TM grant and buff cleanse/tmr really aren’t a bad sub.
  • Options
    Save your $$$ and get him with Teebo. It’s definitely doable, I 6*ed with Teebo in for Logray last time, and mostly g8-g9, zChirpa, and pretty sure I could have got 7* if I had Wicket done back then. It took me a few more tries than it probably would have with Logray, but Teebo’s TM grant and buff cleanse/tmr really aren’t a bad sub.

So you did 6* without zchirpa and wicket? That is definitely encouraging but im wondering just how much harder 7* is. I would definitely prefer to focus on gear over shards, at 1.9 mil gp any and every fully geared squad is a huge advantage!

Can anyone else weigh in on 7* with Teebo instead of Logray?
  • EdSolo
    412 posts Member
    Options
    7* is tough regardless. I had zChirpa, Wicket, Logray, Paploo and Elder, mostly all G11 with Logray at G10 and it took me many tries to get good RNG. It is possible without Logray because there are plenty people who have done it. Just boils down to gear levels, speed and good RNG.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to go with Teebo Paps Logray Scout and Elder. Mostly g10 with Elder g11. Hope its enough. I'll slap a zeta on Paploo if necessary.