First post, some questions

Greetings to all,

I've been playing the game daily for a little more than two months now and can safely say that I am addicted to it, to the point of spending a lot more money than reason would suggest.
I've reached level 70 about 10 days ago, just unlocked 5* Yoda yesterday and have managed to rank regularly around 40-60 in daily PvP these past few weeks.

I've been focusing mainly of my favorite characters so far, a very "unscientific" approach to the game obviously but I've been enjoying a good time so far.

I have a few questions, some technical and others about Arena PvP strategies which I'll post in the appropriate forum.

First off, is there any way we can choose the game language, I don't see anything in options or settings to do this. I first started to play in France and it gave me default French language game play which I really wish I could switch to English.

Also, can we change our player name? When I first tried the game I just picked any name thinking I would surely be able to change it in settings later but seems like we can't. At least I didn't end up with Mol Eliza but still would be really nice to have the option to change.

Replies

• Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
    I know there's no way to change your username, as yet. Sorry for that, but lots of people (well, mainly just some guy named Mol Eliza ;) ) have requested it so maybe they'll do it.
    I haven't seen any way to change language either.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yeah can call customer support to change your name. I doubt they can change your language though.
  • Options
    Yeah can call customer support to change your name. I doubt they can change your language though.

Call CS? You have their number, or an email?
  • Options
    Won't it change language if you change the language on your device?

I saw a guy had posted Screenshots the other day in French so I guess it may either be device based rather than in game option
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Can't you reinstall? The games like 60mb. Just make sure you have saved via your Google account.

Name change you gotta email EA support. They do it for free.

Maybe a mod can help. @BentWookie
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum!
    I got my named changed by clicking on the options button (the gear, top left of my screen) then I hit contact us and used the call back option. They called me back in less than a minute. Then I asked them, answered my security question, they changed it. When I logged back in it was changed. :)

I hope this helps, good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks guys, I did manage to change the language, it was indeed the device default language. About the name change I did try what you suggested BentWookie but when I click on "contact us" I don't see any call back option, I get to select from three categories, Missing Content, Report a bug, Technical support. I did submit a ticket even though my issue doesn't match these options. Hopefully they will do the name change.
  • Options
    Update,
    I did get my name changed today after a few days of exchanging emails with the technical support team. For some reason there was a bug when they first attempted to change it.
    There was a bit of tossing my case around from level 1 to level 2 support team as apparently nobody could figure out what the problem was until tonight when a very friendly and helpful lady found the bug and proceeded to change it for me.
    I'm very satisfied at the genuine concern and desire to help the cs team showed, everybody I talked to was friendly and helpful.
    And thank you BentWookie for the guidance!
  • Options
    Thanks for nothing internetswag
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options

Hehe...
    Thanks guys

Thank you very much InternetSwag !
  • Options

Hehe...
    Thanks guys

Thank you very much InternetSwag !

Hey starjumper, that info on the device language really helped as well!
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options

Thanks guys

!!!!!