I lose the desire to play this..

54nuvqfxsd9e.jpg
It's a shame that with this I can not pass level 6 .. everyone with +200 speed ... many will tell me that because I have not farmed to wicket and achieved ... I'm F2P and I do not have time if I want to take out the falcon soon .. I really do not want to keep playing this. That said, if someone could help me ..

Replies

• Options
    I did it last event without wicket or logray, and with less gear. Check google for strategy I forget it now. But it is totally doable, you can do it :)
  • Dalvis
    182 posts Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you man. I was actually getting on here to say the same thing. Constantly chasing the meta and spending weeks even months farming and gearing toons that I really plan on never using again but I "need" to unlock one meta toon. Get you a squad of g12 can move on to the next batch of toons . . . Only to find out that for some reason 5 toons in a faction that are g12 somehow isn't good enough. You need that one elusive toon that for some reason doesn't get the same rotation in your guild store as other toons. And not only that, but our g12 toons aren't even CLOSE. I barely beat t6 and can barely get a shot off in t7 with my very best mods. So all that time we spent was wasted because this game is broken. Hooray.
  • Options
    Couple strategy tips:

Always call Elder to assist with Paploo if you can - especially right off the bat to get your TM going. Strategically remove TM from Han or R2 if your priority target is unavailable with Teebo. Remove Translation from targets with Teebo or Paploo if priority target is unavailable. Chewie/Endor Soldier/Han are your priority targets. Preferably Chewie. Last but not least, do not give up.
  • Options
    Dalvis wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat as you man. I was actually getting on here to say the same thing. Constantly chasing the meta and spending weeks even months farming and gearing toons that I really plan on never using again but I "need" to unlock one meta toon. Get you a squad of g12 can move on to the next batch of toons . . . Only to find out that for some reason 5 toons in a faction that are g12 somehow isn't good enough. You need that one elusive toon that for some reason doesn't get the same rotation in your guild store as other toons. And not only that, but our g12 toons aren't even CLOSE. I barely beat t6 and can barely get a shot off in t7 with my very best mods. So all that time we spent was wasted because this game is broken. Hooray.

Agree mate.. It does not make any sense this game
  • Options
    9skt4mvq1bzl.png

I did it with these guys, there’s lots of tips on the web. You can do it :) it was very frustrating and took a LOT of attempts, dont give up
  • Options
    Btw don’t zeta paploo, absolute waste of mats :(
  • Options
    oldmate wrote: »

Do you recommend zeta in paploo?
  • Options
    9skt4mvq1bzl.png

I did it with these guys, there’s lots of tips on the web. You can do it :) it was very frustrating and took a LOT of attempts, dont give up

What advice did you use? Where can I look for them?
  • Options
    54nuvqfxsd9e.jpg
    It's a shame that with this I can not pass level 6 .. everyone with +200 speed ... many will tell me that because I have not farmed to wicket and achieved ... I'm F2P and I do not have time if I want to take out the falcon soon .. I really do not want to keep playing this. That said, if someone could help me ..

Amen brother. Hey @CG_TopHat did you guys amp up the difficulty. This is ridiculous that teams like mentioned in this thread and mine can’t make a dent. Rethink your strategy here.
  • Options
    I did it last event without wicket or logray, and with less gear. Check google for strategy I forget it now. But it is totally doable, you can do it :)

False. CG amped up the difficulty
  • Options

is it true that they increased the difficulty?
  • Gawejn
    1124 posts Member
    Options
    No, they didnt change difficulty. It is the same
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    Options

For this event, perhaps. But for GA, especially 3vs3, this zeta is really important! A team with zChirpa and 3PO is really good for offense ;-)

• DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I hate everyone in no particular order. If T5 of the Revan event was as difficult as this event he wouldn't be the arena equiv of gum on the ground. (EVERYWHERE)

*ques Money by Pink Floyd*
  • Options
    Finally did it. It’s all RNG. Very little strategy.

ZChirpa - g12, 266 speed
    Elder - g12, 244 speed
    Scout - g11, 227 speed
    Paploo - g11, 202 speed
    Logray -g11, 217 speed
  • Options
    Finally did it. It’s all RNG. Very little strategy.

ZChirpa - g12, 266 speed
    Elder - g12, 244 speed
    Scout - g11, 227 speed
    Paploo - g11, 202 speed
    Logray -g11, 217 speed

Sort of the metaphorical equivalent of "Nuke the city, you're bound to win". LOL
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Tired of the furballs being handed their collective ….., wondering how you to can have a droid constantly stating the obvious? Well wonder no more. It's as easy as 1-2-3. First increase your credit limit.. next.. LOL
    Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on
  • Options
    54nuvqfxsd9e.jpg

Amen brother. Hey @CG_TopHat did you guys amp up the difficulty. This is ridiculous that teams like mentioned in this thread and mine can’t make a dent. Rethink your strategy here.

This sequence is hilarious.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Options
    It's a shame that with this I can not pass level 6 .. everyone with +200 speed ...

You must go faster. Make Anciano as fast as possible. Target 240+. Speed speed speed, it's what you need.

Amp up Explorador's CD and CC. Be selective with Teebo's Scramble Tactics, don't use it if all the Ewoks already have full TM.

El Jefe's leader ability awards bonus TM when an Ewok uses a basic ability; this means that special abilities are not always the right choice. Ewoks are all about taking a hundred turns for every turn the enemy gets, so sometimes that means sticking with basics.

Scout calls an assist on his special (with Omega), so use his special as much as possible. With Jefe's leader Zeta, you get a 60% chance for another assist on special, so when Scout goes you might get two assists that fuel the TM train.

Most will recommend defeating Chewie first, and without Logray to apply Daze and stop all of Chewie's assists, that is also likely to be your winning strategy. However, that doesn't mean it's the only way to win; when I beat it, I removed the rebel tank first (but Chewie was Dazed).

Is RNG involved? Yes. But it's not the only deciding factor. The RNG is part of the game, always has been, always will be. It's what keeps you pecking the button, hoping for a better outcome. The best way to overcome bad bit of RNG on a turn is to take more turns -- as many as possible -- and you need speed (and gear) to do that.

Having said all that ... I am shocked you are having trouble beating even T6 of this event with that squad. You should just be able to throw speed on them and roll. Remod, try again, and good luck.
  • Options

People claim this every time. Of course, the only people can attempt it this time are people who couldn't complete it last time, so they have no idea if it's actually harder, or if they're just perceiving it as harder. I have never once seen proof of an increased difficulty in a subsequent appearance of a legendary event.
  • Options

People claim this every time. Of course, the only people can attempt it this time are people who couldn't complete it last time, so they have no idea if it's actually harder, or if they're just perceiving it as harder. I have never once seen proof of an increased difficulty in a subsequent appearance of a legendary event.

Which only proves you have not seen it, not that it hasn't happened lol
  • Options

TopHat has said on previous occasions that they don't do this, and I believe it. Why would they? There is no incentive for making it harder. Those that would spend to complete the event already did it.
  • Options

TopHat has said on previous occasions that they don't do this, and I believe it. Why would they? There is no incentive for making it harder. Those that would spend to complete the event already did it.

When I see players from the last time claiming they did it with g9 Ewoks and I struggled immensely with the overgeared and overmodded team I had, yeah I don’t buy they don’t increase difficulty.
  • Options

When I see players from the last time claiming they did it with g9 Ewoks and I struggled immensely with the overgeared and overmodded team I had, yeah I don’t buy they don’t increase difficulty.

The g9 winners literally had nothing better to do with their lives than do the event over and over again 1000 times until a unicorn appeared. And for every one of those that found the unicorn, there were plenty that did not. Nobody increased the difficulty.
  • Options

Well I usually don't buy the "overmodded" part.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Mstrefe1
    281 posts Member
    Options

The g9 winners literally had nothing better to do with their lives than do the event over and over again 1000 times until a unicorn appeared. And for every one of those that found the unicorn, there were plenty that did not. Nobody increased the difficulty.

Exactly this. They played 1000+ times with their god mods from their arena team(s) and spent hours just waiting for the exact perfect scenario to present itself. Not that they walked in 1 time with no mods and cleared it without trying. CG is not a perfect company, and I will happily call them out for things they deserve to be called out for, but in this case, there is just no evidence of increased difficulty between different times of the same event. The same thing happens each time Galactic Bounties or Mythic Legendary Events come around. There is no evidence of increased difficulty. RNG will go your way eventually, so just keep trying, and maybe you can find that unicorn others have found.

Also, side note, ewoks are a pretty good faction with the opportunity to earn zeta mats every time Endor Escalation comes around, so its not like you are putting good gear into Ugnaught or Mob Enforcer. If geared and modded correctly, they are an amazing team to have on offense for TW/GA. I wouldn't be too concerned about "overgearing" them like I would about the Veterans or Luke Farmboy.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty