How to put the beast to use

Stokat
829 posts Member
So I finally decided to gear my Wampa the other day but what is the best use for Wampa these days? What squads would you recommend to use him in for raids and GA (other than under Rex lead)?

It doesn’t necessarily have to be squads I already have geared, all ideas are welcome!

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    - Under zVader for all DS TB missions except Vader's mission in Day 1.
    - HPit under zVader
    - HAAT for Wampanader
    - hSith in P2 under a variety of leads
    - GA/TW 1v5 against Phoenix and under Boba lead against most Rebel squads. (Lately I've been using Farmboy for the Tenacity boost but meh)
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah can’t wait to demolish those pesky phoenix squads, they deserve to be Wampa food the lot of them.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    2a5bq5qnjjz5.png

I check the mods for speed first, but he's taken out G12 multi-Zeta ones entirely on his own.
  • Options
    LOL the idea of Wampa being a creature that equips gear to increase its abilities.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    2a5bq5qnjjz5.png

I check the mods for speed first, but he's taken out G12 multi-Zeta ones entirely on his own.

I've tried that, but he got his wampass handed to him... mine is 7* G11 (missing 1 piece)
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    hardvig wrote: »
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    2a5bq5qnjjz5.png

I've tried that, but he got his wampass handed to him... mine is 7* G11 (missing 1 piece)

I think wampa needs g12 and both bayonets to work. A zeta or 2 doesn’t hurt none either ofc. I smashed a decent Phoenix squad in GA today with farm boy luke and wampa.Felt good to see it wreck havoc among those pesky rebels;)
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    @hardvig what mods do you have on him? Mine was 5* G11 in that screenshot.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Why is it specifically that he's used to beat Phoenix teams? Does he just counter them to death?

He's one of two characters I don't yet have unlocked (the other is Traya), so I don't really know how he works.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    +100% offense against rebels. If he does ice breaker and gets protection up he just counters them to death. 45-55k crits even at 5* G11. Ice Breaker also inflicts AoE daze and shuts down the counters from Phoenix.