The Hsith race

Emmant
93 posts Member
First of all - Disclaimer -This post is not meant to troll those who struggle with tier 7

I actually enjoyed playing the sith raid for the longest time - But not so much anymore.

In the trivial farm context there is no time to restart - it is much more about speed and timely deployment strategy than efficiency in order to get a good position

I miss having the time to seriously attempt getting new personal bests and to engage with the content in a less rushed fashion

Replies

• Options
    I, too, have begun to feel that pain. When P1 and P2 are gone in an hour, you basically have to take any run you can get in.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah. One attempt. That's it.
  • Emmant
    93 posts Member
    Options
    I, too, have begun to feel that pain. When P1 and P2 are gone in an hour, you basically have to take any run you can get in.

For ud P1 and P2 takes about 10 min respectively and Thats with less than 20 active participants

• Options
    Emmant wrote: »

For ud P1 and P2 takes about 10 min respectively and Thats with less than 20 active participants

I can't even.
    With us having gone full FFA on HPIT, you either start your run at launch or you zero tap. I can't imagine HSR being at that point.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Emmant wrote: »

I can't even.
    With us having gone full FFA on HPIT, you either start your run at launch or you zero tap. I can't imagine HSR being at that point.

(I’m in the same guild as Trystan) we are there too (on the 10 minute knockouts), we just don’t have as many hungry raiders who can accommodate the exact time slot...

With 40 some JTR’s, there are easily a dozen of us that can post in the 10-15%+ range (and that number will climb this week with the influx of C3POs).

And of our 27(I think?) Revans, there are again at least a dozen (probably closer to 20) that can hit mid to high teens on percentages if they wanted. I’m honestly surprised the phases still last as long as they do.
  • Options
    Yeah I really miss being able to retreat and try for a perfect run. Nowdays if I'm not paying attention and take too long to finish P1, P2 is already gone :(