Legacy Troopers.......New guild looking for players

Legacy Troopers are a new guild looking for any type of player that's looking to join a guild

We are extremely active and have members joining at a steady pace however we would like to increase our intake of members that are wanting to build up a guild and not just jump into a top tier one

We will be doing raids wars etc like everyone else however we want to start at the bottom and work our way up to an elite guild no point in cutting corners
The death star wasn't built in a day.

We have a nice mix of experience and new players meaning we can pass around the knowledge of the game, teams to work on etc

There are no mandatory regulations to try and keep up with like minimum GP,discord is a option, raid tickets are the more the better but if you are grinding light side I dont expect you to stop and do darkside battles for tickets that's just prolonging your leveling up of characters.

Donations are given freely as we are active and always willing to help

So if you are looking for a relaxed atmosphere to play the game and enjoy all it has to offer then look no further Legacy Troopers is the guild for you if you have any questions My ally code is 141-233-762
Or dwellinparasite#4899 on discord and you can always reply or PM me on here hope to here from you soon