Sith characters

So why isn't asajj ventress and especially Kylo Ren not sith labeled. They use the dark side of the force. Which means they are sith. If Savage gets sith title then asajj should have it. I use Darth maul leader ability so this would help greatly if u fixed this problem. I'm really concerned about Kylo Ren not getting this title

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Because they are not sith

Kylo ren is a dark force user of the "knights of ren" he is not a sith and has yet to be given the title of sith.

Ventress was dookus apprentice and assasin but also was never a sith. Dooku even told her she could never be a sith "you lack a vital quality and could never be a sith" (if i paraphrased it wrong sorry lol)
  • Options
    Do u even know what sith is?
  • Options
    Abyss wrote: »
    Because they are not sith

Kylo ren is a dark force user of the "knights of ren" he is not a sith and has yet to be given the title of sith.

Ventress was dookus apprentice and assasin but also was never a sith. Dooku even told her she could never be a sith "you lack a vital quality and could never be a sith" (if i paraphrased it wrong sorry lol)

You need to go blog somewhere else cuz u don't know anything about sith obviously
  • Options
    I understand why Kylo isn't sith now. By ventress is a sith. When it comes to the sith they're cab only be two. At the time it was dooku and ventress. So therefore she is. Dooku may have said she isn't a sith. But that was after sidious ordered dooku to kill her. Before that she was trusted with wielding a red light saber and uses the way of the force for evil. She is a sith. Plz fix up her title
  • BoMbSh0cK
    31 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    By ventress is a sith. When it comes to the sith they're cab only be two. At the time it was dooku and ventress. So therefore she is. Dooku may have said she isn't a sith. But that was after sidious ordered dooku to kill her.
    You are contradicting yourself, you say she's a sith because she's 1 of the two and then admit that sidious (also one of the two) ordered dooku (also one of the two) to kill her. So by your logic either dooku or sidious are not sith.
  • Options
    That's the way the order was ran. But she acted like a sith just like a pawn in their chess game
  • Options
    Dark force users do not equal Sith. Sith are Sith, like the illuminati of their Galaxy. Ren is not Sith neither was ventress ever.