Major balance issues

1. Why does a character kit like Bastilla Shan's have 30% life steal on top of all the protection she has herself and can get through her leadership ability? Why is a support character got everything stacked into one kit, a marquee character...
2. Why does Grand Arena keep matching me with people with way more Gear 12s and Zeta abilities than my account? I can see it goes by your overall Galactic Power however, someone at 2 mil vs my 2 mil account when there are no fleets involved ends up me having 1.1 mil account vs a 1.6 mil account because I'm literally one of the few players in the game to have invested into ships...
3. Revan and Bastilla Shan teams need to be nerfed, the amount of power creep that would have to come in the future to actually beat these teams in a more fun way is just ridiculous. It is not fun at all to play against Jedi teams with either of those leadership abilities due to both how much tenacity, protection they all get, including Savior. While the time limit in most modes is 5 minutes, it should never take more than 3-4 minutes to win or lose vs a team, but yet these 2 teams get to take any team that can't out damage their massive health/protection pools along with all of the tenacity and critical avoidance. This is just unfair, unfun and clearly lazy design. The fact if your team is clearly capable of winning and would win if the limit wasn't at 5 minutes but yet you lose because killing off Jolee takes about 2 minutes almost by itself, especially with savior, foresight, critical avoidance and tenacity all at the same time + General Kenobi almost being the same. There is just way too much stuff in those kits. All I see from the developers was, "oh no, we need to make Jedi good because we completely messed up on the kits of almost all of the Jedi faction over the past 2 years"... So the amazing and great idea of how to buff the faction was to make it a timeout faction with revives, insane health/protection pools, insane tenacity, insane critical avoidance, too many priority targets, too much investment for any player that isn't a whale and absolutely no real counter.
4. Why is gearing so difficult for a free to play player? The PIT Raid drops a lot of useful pieces, but you get 2-3 chances per week in an average guild, meanwhile the actual chance of getting a full piece and it being one that you need is way too low, especially considering how many characters also need each of these pieces. Free to play players need to have some incentive to actually enjoy the game thoroughly, I shouldn't have to spend 6+ months gearing up one team, which ends up being irrelevant by the time I catch up to the many whales in the game, meanwhile Grand Arena and TW promote having many teams, yet how does one get so many teams without paying $200 per month? Where is the free to play balance so the game isn't just dominated by whoever has the most money to burn... Do the marketers for this game not understand that anyone with common sense or isn't a millionare probably doesn't want to spend several thousands on a mobile game just to be able to have any competitive fun or value within the game?
5. Why is it 100 crystals to refresh your fleet energy? Why is it the same price as Cantina but the holo-table nodes are exactly the same way Light and Dark side battles are? Personally I feel like I'm wasting crystals any time I go to refresh my energy for fleet battles and I'm pretty sure a lot more people are likely questioning why it's like this too, especially when you want people to get more into fleets, seeing as it's by far the most neglected mode by most players.

I only bring up these issues that I have with the game and heard others also have with the game because we want to be able to enjoy 80-90% of what the game has to offer but in current state of the game, Grand Arena is either too easy or impossible due to poor matchmaking, Arena is so bland and filled with just overpowered time out teams at this point where barely anything can compete with Jedi team, TW suffers from being rather boring as the buffs that are given to some factions are only there because the balance team clearly just can't be bothered properly working out a real balance for most of the character kits in the game... Lets make Mace Windu insanely powerful rather than just reworking his kit into something actually viable and fun... Ships are very bland and are in desperate need of more variety and rebalance of how the capital ships work, though I think the mode is getting a lot better since the release of the Falcon event and Galactic Chase events (though the refresh cost is just doesn't make any sense what so ever and is kinda absurd) and last but certainly not least, gear grind is way too long and tedious to the point where most free to play players end up not having much of a competitive chance in most modes.
To conclude this post, I would just like to say thank you in advance if you read and consider any of these points for future changes and fixes.

Replies