Changing your daily reset to a non-hour time

I'm interested in changing my daily reset to a non-hour time, that is, something other than 10 pm, 11 pm, 12 am, et cetera. Specifically I'd like to change mine to a time that falls on the half hour. I know there are some players who are able to do this, but I am not one of them. I just chatted with Help and was told that at some random point in the future I would be able to do so. If that is true, it seems quite unfair that only some of the player base has that option. Anyone else have experience with this?

Replies

• Options
    I’m in the UK and I chose one of those slots, it’s actually perfect for my schedule. In one sense it’s great, less contested, but in the other sense you only have a 30 minute window to claim the #1 slot.
  • Options
    Adelaide Australia is on the half hour. Have a shard mate that tried that out so it can work.

Pretty sure you have to change your phone time zone to one of the half hour ones, change game payout to whatever hour you want then change the phone time zone back to your normal one. I would have to confirm
  • Options
    Thanks! I’ll give it a try.