regarding an issue within the game.

So, I recently changed my reset time on my account to better adjust it so it fits with my work schedule, etc. And when I did, it gave me a completely different time than I had selected. I also have spent the past 20 hours trying to get this fixed and I keep getting the same response over and over and over and over and over again. and quite frankly, it's starting to infuriate me. All I want is for this to be fixed and yet no one in EA or CG are acknowledging my attempts at getting this fixed. I just want my reset time for my account to be at 4 a.m. Central time. which would be the -9 time zone. my ally code is 443-884-261. my in game name is Cogig. if this would please get fixed I'd greatly appreciate it. This mess up is doing nothing but causing me stress and anger, and I just want it on the time that I did select. not the one that it gave me. Thank you.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    your only course of action is to work through it with EA Help, or using the in game time change again (but i'm guessing you have used both of them at this point)
  • Cogigprime
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I have used both of them yes. and EA help is completely useless when it comes to this. they give me an automated response. I just want someone from CG to fix this immediately. this is getting out of hand. I just want the reset time to where I wanted it, at 4 a.m. Central US time. Not 11 p.m. Central US time. I don't get how this is difficult to resolve.
    Post edited by Cogigprime on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You can try to message CG_SBCrumb with a EA Help Ticket number and see if he can get the ball rolling for you on this.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    You can try to message CG_SBCrumb with a EA Help Ticket number and see if he can get the ball rolling for you on this.

This was the first thing that I did at 12:17 am this morning. haven't gotten a reply yet from him. not sure if he's seen the message or not. Sent one to CG_Carrie too. not sure if she's seen it either.
  • Options
    Good luck!
    I was on the phone with them for 45 minutes. They would not budge since I had already used my 2 resets.
    They also emailed 10 times turning me down.

Just something they will not budge on, if you’ve already used your 2. If you made a mistake with one of them, it won’t matter.

Hopefully for you they make an exception, but I walked down that road and it was impossible.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Cogigprime wrote: »

This was the first thing that I did at 12:17 am this morning. haven't gotten a reply yet from him. not sure if he's seen the message or not. Sent one to CG_Carrie too. not sure if she's seen it either.

Things take time and they can be busy some days. I have not see any responses from Crumb today other than him letting us know he was making that post today.
  • Options
    Good luck!
    I was on the phone with them for 45 minutes. They would not budge since I had already used my 2 resets.
    They also emailed 10 times turning me down.

Just something they will not budge on, if you’ve already used your 2. If you made a mistake with one of them, it won’t matter.

Hopefully for you they make an exception, but I walked down that road and it was impossible.

I tried with that and I got the exact same response. All that did was make me even more frustrated.
  • Options
    Cogigprime wrote: »

Things take time and they can be busy some days. I have not see any responses from Crumb today other than him letting us know he was making that post today.

I know things take time. and I'm not trying to rush people to get this resolved today, but I do need this resolved because this is just irritating. I didn't select this reset time and spending the previous 20+ hours on trying to get it fixed has only made matters worse for me.
  • xxragnarjsxx
    244 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Well , if they concede somehow, let me know!

Best wishes that they do for you

It was super frustrating for me
  • Options
    Well , if they concede somehow, let me know!

Best wishes that they do for you

It was super frustrating for me

I will definitely let you know man. I hope you can get your issue resolved as well.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb just wondering if you had some advice on Cogig's issue here. It seems to be causing a lot of angst and frustration for him
  • Options
    Wait @Ivmar__Mikra aren't you in my fleet shard?