High End AOE

Phipps
1107 posts Member
Has any whale or anyone tried a high end AOE squad?

I was thinking;

Sid leader
Maul
Lando
RG

Maybe Barriss lead for health instead?

Replies

• Options
    Sounds exciting. But problem still exists if/when 88 gets one-shotted before he can move?
  • Options
    Yoda, Ventress and Anakin have decent aoes.Yoda's steals buffs, Ventress's resets if it kill anyone and basically refills her health, and Anakin's gives the whole team offense up if it kills anyone.
  • Sonofnoob
    119 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    this only works if there are no healers, the AOEr has to have a fast speed then Lumi

So Sid, Yoda, Veers, Anakin, Phasma, or Dathcha,
  • Options
    I think kylo should be there. Maul and 88 together are too easy to kill
  • Options
    Forgot to add that poggle is worth having instead of an extra attacker. I have tried 7* sid (L), 5* kylo, 6* ig88, 6* poggle and one other in GW. Killed two on 88's aoe and one or two with kylo's. Then its 5v1. It wasnt a full 7* team but they were all pretty close and i am working on 88 and kylo still.
    Personally, i want to have boba lead a team with 88, sid, poggle and kylo/aoe/poe. No doubt there would be death to whoever gets critted by ig88
    Aoe teams are fun.
  • Options
    Willkimm98 wrote: »
    Forgot to add that poggle is worth having instead of an extra attacker. I have tried 7* sid (L), 5* kylo, 6* ig88, 6* poggle and one other in GW. Killed two on 88's aoe and one or two with kylo's. Then its 5v1. It wasnt a full 7* team but they were all pretty close and i am working on 88 and kylo still.
    Personally, i want to have boba lead a team with 88, sid, poggle and kylo/aoe/poe. No doubt there would be death to whoever gets critted by ig88
    Aoe teams are fun.

Poe or Dooku as the 5th person with the same team works great. Dooku when going against Jedi, Poe against others. Doesn't work so great against other similar teams carrying 88 and any 1 supporting toon. Becomes a coin toss. You need high DPS/speed single target toons to counter other 88 builds regularly. Also I have the exact combo maxed, but I try to avoid 7 star RG protected QGJ teams. His health is too high for the 1st wave to kill him and this team is not so great if the healer or most toons survive till your 2nd wave.
  • Ello_Asty
    562 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    double post
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    Don't try an AoE team in arena. They are not good on defense. If I run a taunt, there is no AoE's going off. Plus, you need them more tanky than 88. Finally, a single heal can ruin you. But, if you must try, I would recommend something like Sid, Poggle, Anakin, Kylo, Ventress.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Ello_Asty wrote: »
    Don't try an AoE team in arena. They are not good on defense. If I run a taunt, there is no AoE's going off. Plus, you need them more tanky than 88. Finally, a single heal can ruin you. But, if you must try, I would recommend something like Sid, Poggle, Anakin, Kylo, Ventress.
    I would like to try something like Anakin (L), Yoda, Sid, Kylo and IG88. Yoda gives offense up like Poggle with Anakin's lead, but he also gives tenacity, is fast, can AOE and has good damage (better than Poggle).
    Another options is trying to be fast, add QGJ (L), and AOE with Yoda, Sid, Anakin, Jawa.
  • Options
    Pls delete your post @Triqui. It's too OP... it's going to be a fun couple weeks tho...
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    Options
    Just have a taunt and they are useless on D.