Suspected cheater

Sirlagzalott
842 posts Member
edited March 2019
We’re just about 1 hour into TW and the opposing guild has a guy that is systematically mowing through teams. As of now he’s 1-shotted 12 zBossk teams so quickly that we cAn watch him move from squad to squad. From what we can see he has a couple defenses set as well. I looked him up on swgoh.gg. His roster (3.4M GP) is decent but he lacks Revan and Traya.

As I write this he continues his onslaught He’s got to be cheating. Do we report him, the entire guild or both?

Replies

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    We’re just about 1 hour into TW and the opposing guild has a guy that is systematically mowing through teams. As of now he’s 1-shorted 12 zBossk teams so quickly that we cAn watch him move from squad to squad. From what we can see he has a couple defenses set as well. I looked him up on swgoh.gg. His roster (3.4M GP) is decent but he lacks Revan and Traya.

As I write this he continues his onslaught He’s got to be cheating. Do we report him, the entire guild or both?

A guild officer can use the "Report Guild" button to report their guild for cheating. Additionally you can send his information here on the forums to CG_LucifersDaddy via PM.
  • JoryG87
    259 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe he used his Geonosians? I just beat a 112k all gear 12 Bounty Hunters squads with my 78k Geonosians.
  • Options
    JoryG87 wrote: »
    Maybe he used his Geonosians? I just beat a 112k all gear 12 Bounty Hunters squads with my 78k Geonosians.

He didn't use his Geonosians 12 times, that's for sure.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Emguy
    263 posts Member
    Options

12 G12 boss teams getting taken down by one guy seems suspicious still
  • JoryG87
    259 posts Member
    Options

He didn't use his Geonosians 12 times, that's for sure.

Read first post wrong. That would only be one squad.
  • Armatores
    248 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Maybe your G12 Bossk teams was not so good as you think... Its not the best unbeatable team, you know...
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    It's not unbeatable but for one player to take out 12 such squads in clean fights certainly seems suspicious.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes, do both. Report the guild and the player.
    Report A Potential Cheater: If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to @CG_Leviathan with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater.
This discussion has been closed.