Revan Team Bug or am I missing something?

So My Guildmates and I are experiencing a few things during Revan mirror matches that we don’t really understand. Here’s an example:

- My Revan’s speed 295, opponent 267.
- Whole enemy team slower average 15-20.
- I start, mark on, usual process. Then his GYoda has 3-4 turns in a row first turn.
- His Revan has 2x more turns then mine, puts on the 2nd mark before mine, even though its -30 speed.
- Opponent Bindo counter from 50% hp, after counter 100% hp ~25% prot.
- Opponent Bindo counters, counter dodged, still heals back to 100%.
- My whole team has counter on, no foresight, Opponent Gyoda uses aoe, all damaged, no counters from my side, none was dodged. But when I do the same, all counter.
- Opponent 195 Bastilla (Mine 230), has 2 turns while mine has 1.

I have a full team, G12 gear, properly 6*mods, all zetas. I’m not the only one experiencing this, so I can’t be the only one who’s so “unlucky”, if it’s luck not a bug or a key point I’m missing. Any ideas why these things happen?

Replies

• Options
    Savior gives 100% TM when it activates. So, if you mark Revan, you just made him skip ahead of your Revan unless you can activate Savior before his first turn. Which isn't likely.

Whoever has Strategic Advantage cannot be countered. So, you want that on GMY and never move it elsewhere. That's why you're not countering opponent GMY. Yoda also gets 100% TM after AoE.

When Jedi attack out of turn, they regain 20% protection. So, Jolee uses You Do It on Yoda, Yoda gains protection, plus 20%tm from his basic, or defense penetration. Bastilla uses Rally, Yoda now has +40% TM without moving a muscle. GK uses Lead the Charge, 60% TM. This is why Yoda's speed isn't really that big of a deal. He gets so much bonus TM from his assists. It's far more important to have speed on the ones who call assists.

You should also consider using the targeted assists on whomever is marked to keep them in protection.

There is nothing going on, you're just not understanding the wall of text that is the abilities.
  • Delvorin
    139 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Also, you're focusing on speed when that isn't the only stat that's important. Your offense is just as important. I've beaten faster revan teams plenty of times because they lacked in other stats and you just need to pay attention to targets, cooldowns, and who has strategic advantage.
  • Options
    Sorry, was wrong, Yoda's basic gives him 40% TM not 20%. Like I said, wall of text.
  • Options
    Since this seems to have already been solved... there's also something I don't understand during Revan mirrors and if it's a bug or not: sometimes when my Jedi counter attack, they do not 100% attack the toon who is marked by Revan. Instead, if Kenobi is taunting, some of the attacks go on him instead of the marked target, though the taunt should be completely ignored.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    CadoaBane wrote: »
    Since this seems to have already been solved... there's also something I don't understand during Revan mirrors and if it's a bug or not: sometimes when my Jedi counter attack, they do not 100% attack the toon who is marked by Revan. Instead, if Kenobi is taunting, some of the attacks go on him instead of the marked target, though the taunt should be completely ignored.

Revan can ignore marked.....maybe that's what your seeing
  • Options

According to mechanics of Mark all it does is apply a force taunt. So it's like having two taunts up and if your team counters an attack from one of the other 3 it could go to either taunter.
  • Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

According to mechanics of Mark all it does is apply a force taunt. So it's like having two taunts up and if your team counters an attack from one of the other 3 it could go to either taunter.
    Thanks, that explains it - I assumed that "Mark" was stronger than the regular taunt and should make my Jedi ignore other, normal taunts.

• Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options
    Delvorin wrote: »
    Also, you're focusing on speed when that isn't the only stat that's important. Your offense is just as important. I've beaten faster revan teams plenty of times because they lacked in other stats and you just need to pay attention to targets, cooldowns, and who has strategic advantage.

this, the other day read some guy whining about timing out in arena, saying that the opponent team had crap mods while he was running a 320+ revan and bragging about his speedy team...
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194