grievous droid teams

jjkriv
429 posts Member
are a pile against nightsisters,between grievous and plague killing them off in record times is pretty disheartening consider he pretty much wiped them out,why didnt his leadership come with plague immunity?The NS faction got way more with there outdated kits.

Replies

• Options
    Zgg, zl3, b2, zvandor, zchewie = auto those NSs
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

Okay but GG slaughtered the NS in his free time, why can’t he beat them in game?
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »

Okay but GG slaughtered the NS in his free time, why can’t he beat them in game?

Because it’s a cartoon???

... and this is real life!!!

Seriously though... I agree that the mechanics of plague on B1 is garbage. He should be able to wipe it once it procs... and from that point ideally be able to heal his allies...
    I mean theoretically only the one B1 droid was plagued and killed... the guy filling his spot should be fresh and shiny and new to the battle... free of debuffs and ready to assist his team!
  • Options
    Nihion wrote: »

He does with the line up i gave you, and easily, but zombie will still give them 3 free revives and plague goes around fast.
    Team needs to stay alive, and thats where the two wookies, and l3 come in handy.
  • Droideka
    615 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    The plague sucks in so many ways. B1 can not get rid of it once he has it. He can also get multiple stacks of plague and each will damage independently. I once had B1 with 3 stacks of plague who was losing 24 stacks of droid batallion every time he took a turn, plus an extra 8 whenever Grievous took a turn. And if Talzin has the plaguebearer zeta, the plague will continually spread from B1 to the other droids, and once B1 dies from the plague the team doesn’t have the healing to cleanse the plague anymore.