A simple revan fix

Remove his leader ability to gain speed from having OR and Jedis, whats the point of mods when you can't mod anyone to out speed him

Replies

• Options
    Darth Revan would be good too
  • Options
    Honestly the speed isn't the problem. It's the jolee revives. A slower hard hitting team can take them out. But jolee bringing them back hurts. Using DN to push the cool down would be great. But the tenacity is so high you can't get it to stick.
  • Options
    B0baf3tt wrote: »
    Darth Revan would be good too

Please yes.
  • Options
    LambiZa wrote: »
    Honestly the speed isn't the problem. It's the jolee revives. A slower hard hitting team can take them out. But jolee bringing them back hurts. Using DN to push the cool down would be great. But the tenacity is so high you can't get it to stick.

I can deal with the revives. Every battle I’ve fought only had him be able to revive a toon once, by the time his revive cooldown is ready he is already dead.

For me the Jolee problem is the amount of health and protection he gets back when he moves. I can’t tell you how many times I get his health to a red sliver...only to have Revan/Kenobi/bastilla call him for an assist and boom he’s back at full health and even gained back enough protection to make me have to work him down again. Despite having my grandmaster Yoda up to 6400 special damage doesn’t seem to help much either.

Jolee is the worst part of the team. He alone makes this meta:

The worst....meta....ever!
  • Options
    Darth revan under Jedi revan lead? Oh this sounds bad...