is Aayla really the bees knees?

Prev1
Got her 3* from a free pack, she seems decent but there's no way I'd put her on my team with the chars I have. I hear a lot about how she is pretty hard to max cuz u can't farm her (?) But is she just a decent Jedi for the yoda event or does she have a spot in anything else?

Replies

• EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    I love her. I just wish I could get her 7th star. IMHO her stun is more reliable than Dooku's, but she has a lower counter chance. However, her primary attack has a chance to call for assistance. I love it when she counters and does a call for assistance.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Yes sheez izle
  • Options
    O boy now I see why, I haven't put any effort into her gear so I don't have her stun yet but now I'm hoping for some more of her shards. Probably shouldn't expect to much though huh
  • Options
    Actually a really bad choice for the Yoda event.

Yoda will steal abilities from her that you don't see as buffs, then buff is buddies.

Not a fun time
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    If she is called on assist she can call another....
  • Options
    Tolodine wrote: »
    Actually a really bad choice for the Yoda event.

Yoda will steal abilities from her that you don't see as buffs, then buff is buddies.

Not a fun time

She was the most useful character I had in the Yoda event. Her counter would get rid of his foresight. I used her on my squad from the 1st star to the 7th.

• Options
    J7000 wrote: »
    If she is called on assist she can call another....

O I see how that could be worth while
  • Options
    Got her 3* from a free pack, she seems decent but there's no way I'd put her on my team with the chars I have. I hear a lot about how she is pretty hard to max cuz u can't farm her (?) But is she just a decent Jedi for the yoda event or does she have a spot in anything else?

Sorry, I didn't address your actual question the way I meant. I use her on my arena squad and took first on my server today.

• Options
    Nice, seems like she's the light-side dooku. Now I REALLY want her
  • RabidPanfluteEwok
    28 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I love my sexy blue bi7ch. Aalya and I gonna elope.

Her sustainability comes in handy in conjunction with what the other folks have already pointed out about assists.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options

She kind of is.. She. Is. Amazeballs
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options

Good luck with chromiums
  • Options
    I'm stoked I got her! I'm gonna start gearing her up, even if I can't * her out quickly
  • Options
    She makes my lighsaber go Schawingggggggggg
  • Options
    Good luck with chromiums[/quote]

exactly haha
  • Suppahotfire
    218 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Her, lumi, barris, ahsoka ventress on a team= some dangerous women with lightsabers
    Post edited by Suppahotfire on
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Her, lumi, barris, ahsoka on a team= Jedi pole dancers (maybe ventress too...if ur into that kinda thing)

:|
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Options
    When they announced a new chrome exclusive in cantina, I was so hoping for Aayla, I mean they just gave us QGJ. I cried a little when it was Lando...
  • Options
    She is very viable in top meta even though she is slow. She has above average health, self-heal, stun on crit, high counter chance & counter damage, and chance to call assist. But yea, maxing her is painful though.
  • Options
    I would trade both my 7* koth and ploon for her at 7* for yoda fitso and her are super deadly
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't know anyone who used the expression "the bees knees" was young enough to use the internet ;)
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Maul,Aayla, Ben or fisto have to be coming to shipments soon!
  • Options
    She would slay with qgj as leader without a doubt, fisto and yoda seem like legit choices too. Gosh a team like that and maybe add another high counter chance Jedi or dooku....I think I just peed a little ;P
  • Options
    Qleak wrote: »
    I didn't know anyone who used the expression "the bees knees" was young enough to use the internet ;)

Haha mostly cuz I couldn't say 'the shhht" cats pajamas also crossed my mind though
  • Options
    Baldo wrote: »

O God I hope it's Ben or aayla, just cuz I keep hearing bad things about maul (even though he's by far my fav and slays whenever I ally him)
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Baldo wrote: »

I would love the first 3 listed, and while I originally like Fisto, now I am not so thrilled with him. He is pretty average.
  • Options
    She is the cat's pajamas
  • Options
    Ouchie wrote: »
    Her, lumi, barris, ahsoka on a team= Jedi pole dancers (maybe ventress too...if ur into that kinda thing)

Lmao I'm so glad you quoted him so I could see the original post.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Ouchie wrote: »

Lmao I'm so glad you quoted him so I could see the original post.

I had a bad feeling I was gonna get reprimanded again XD, for the second time today hahaha
  • Options
    Shes awesome at 7*