Arena stats

I hope in one of the future updates, we can see our stats, particularly those passive stats. There is enough screen real estate in the leaderboard to display this info.

Also, it happens a lot close to payout time that you are locked out because someone is fighting you. It would be cool to see who is fighting you in a real time. Instead of a message like "someone is already in a battle with you", it would be fun to see the ID of the player that is fighting you.

Replies

• Shroud_of_the_Wookie
    36 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I'll add to this since my idea is similar. How about providing an Attack and Defense History? Show who knock you out of your slot and show the team that hit you and show the surviving characters, so you can see if you got slaughtered or did it come down to the last strike. Would be Even better if you added replays like Clash of Clans does. I'm sure there's some epic battles we are all not seeing. Plus this will keenly help to see what characters do in your defense.

Lastly, it would be kind of nice to set your Defensive team, instead of just your attacking team then having to play defense. I know, I know, that's a whole different play style, but maybe another play mode to think about.