I need help figuring out how territory battles work

Okay yes I know I'm a complete noob, but I need some help. I started an alt recently, but on my main I was in a guild for the longest time that never did territory battles. I don't really understand how they work, and I could really do with getting the guild events currency as Wampa and Hoda are characters I want at some point. If anyone could give me an accurate description of the types of territory battles and how they work, that would be amazing.

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Its pretty simple. Its a series of 6 daily events that get gradually harder. Some require certain characters. Some dont. You can put unused extra toons in platoons for points and to disable\give certain extra abilities. Ant the end It counts the stars you gained and gives you a certain reward. There is a dark side and light side event. Pretty simple.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Its pretty simple. Its a series of 6 daily events that get gradually harder. Some require certain characters. Some dont. You can put unused extra toons in platoons for points and to disable\give certain extra abilities. Ant the end It counts the stars you gained and gives you a certain reward. There is a dark side and light side event. Pretty simple.
    Okay. Sounds simple enough, thanks!