HK in the packs

I just want to be 100% clear I am not fussing or complaining, I just want to throw this out there. If HK-47 wasn't in the event pack, I might have considered whaling out on Darth Revan.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah...I thought this was a particularly gross move on their part...that and making the early/late farm combined packs. I was considering. Getting one of the $20 single char packs if I had to, but definitely not going for that $40 pack...
  • Options
    Yeah...I thought this was a particularly gross move on their part...that and making the early/late farm combined packs. I was considering. Getting one of the $20 single char packs if I had to, but definitely not going for that $40 pack...

Which should have been a $30 pack, if they hadn't repeated their nonsense from the B2 marquee where they threw in $10 of crystals that nobody wanted.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Consider that they have to publish pack probabilities, doubtful they could weight the packs to HK shards versus Carth without running into some sort of legal trouble.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    It caters to newer players
  • Options
    The problem with the faction pack is they have given shard count probabilities, but not character probabilities. If it was an equal spread across all five, I would definitely buy the faction pack. Since they haven't, I highly suspect I would be spending 700 crystals for 12 hk shards, which I'm not willing to risk.