Simming nodes

Please remove the default of setting the SIM function to the max tries you can do. It's already screwed me up a few times. I want to choose how many times I sim, and when I'm used to default being 1, I wasted all of my energy on a node that I only wanted 1 sim on.

Replies

• Options
    I agree, please give us a setting to pick what we want as default.
  • Options
    I completely agree. I initially reported this as a bug because it makes no sense. If the intent is to speed up the process it actually has the opposite effect. Not only do I have to dial back the number every time, it actually cost me a full refresh of credits when I only needed one low level piece of gear.

Please change it back. It wasn’t a QOL issue the was needed.
  • Options
    Completely agree!! I loathe this. It’s causing me to waste all my energy
  • Options
    I agree. More than it being simply frustrating, it looks bad for the game. It just looks like a money grab because you’re leading new and experienced players, who are used to certain button progression into spending all of their energy on something they didn’t want to spend it on. Without energy, they can’t play the game for a very long on any daily basis. Not only does it screw up whatever economies they were working on, it shortens the gameplay.

It makes it look like the game designers are just trying to grab more money by causing the resources to all be used up immediately.

We “sim,” nearly all the time, in order to not have to take the time to play the battle. We less often do it to sim something three or more times.

Because so many crystals have been wasted, and misspent unintentionally, anyone affected by this update the last two days should receive some compensation in extra crystals
  • Options
    Agreed - this is driving me nuts
  • H1n1
    2 posts Member
    Options
    regarding sim setting, If you REALLY are looking to improve QOL, allow the user to specify if they want 1 or max. Personally, after 3+ years of playing, I built my daily routine around the setting at 1.. For me it is inconceivable that anyone would want max and seems ridiculous.. But to each their own..

I totally agree with everyone above.. especially MosLuc's comment that it seems to be an 'money grab'.. combine this change with the horrendous drop rate of items, it certainly sets people up to 'accidentally' blow through whatever saved energy you have.. to me, kindof the opposite of QOL.

Bottom line.. i support positive change, but if you really are interested in a QOL update, give the users more options..
  • Options
    Turn that no good, sneaky, money grabbing sim setting back to where it was please.
    What a waste of time and coding that was.
  • Options
    I’ve loved everything in the latest QoL update, except the simming default being set to max. I have accidentally simmed a grey or green piece of gear set to 12+ sims because of this. I much prefer having its default set to one. Most of the time, I only need to sim once or twice before getting the gear that is wanted. Thanks for everything you guys do!
  • Options
    Having the default set to the max for the multi sim is clearly another $$ grab.
  • Options
    Please return sim back to default of 1. If I'm paying attention I do it myself, but unfortunately I'm not always paying attention and it's just not a QoL issue
  • Dropper
    110 posts Member
    Options
    yes please return back to default 1, is more annoying than finger ache swiping past the data cards in store(before last update)