Would it be possible (via minor update) to bring back Mk 8 BioTech Implant Salvage as HAAT reward?

echo33
51 posts Member
edited March 2019
Frankly, removing this gear was a mistake, though It might not be apparent for less active and low LVL/GP players (and OFC all those trolls writing here :) ), but once u get to the point when u need to equip G11, G12 regularly, this Mk 8 BioTech Implant Salvage will become extremely rare, cos u need x60 each time u want to use Mk 8 BioTech Implant, and u will have to do it very often, more than u can imagine :) Im not saying that devs should revert HAAT rewards completely, but we rly need this Mk 8 BioTech Implant Salvage back in HAAT raid, the sooner the better. Im not "begging" for more gear like most of the posts usually do ("give us more stun guns" and such), just want to fix a mistake that happened few months ago and unfortunately now we have to pay for it. So im just hoping that Devs would be so kind and look at it, if possible.
Post edited by echo33 on

Replies

• Options
    x2
  • Options
    X50
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Options
    I'm curious at what GP range this becomes a problem, and how often you are buying the prototype pieces from shipments for Crystal's.

I just checked myself and have 115 of the prototypes and 911 of the salvage. Considering you get 3-4 per challenge, and run that challenge 15x a week, I calculate you're getting 45-60 of the salvage a week via challenges. I guess if I was to buy every shipment, guild currency, GET currency, and shard currency prototype I could find, I would eventually run thru the +800 salvage I have.

I agree that in the long run it's probably a good idea to add that (and only that) challenge gear back to raid pools.
  • Roon
    35 posts Member
    Options
    I'm in complete agreement. Please put these, and only these, back in HAAT rewards. Thank you.
  • Options
    Daishi wrote: »
    I'm curious at what GP range this becomes a problem, and how often you are buying the prototype pieces from shipments for Crystal's.

I just checked myself and have 115 of the prototypes and 911 of the salvage. Considering you get 3-4 per challenge, and run that challenge 15x a week, I calculate you're getting 45-60 of the salvage a week via challenges. I guess if I was to buy every shipment, guild currency, GET currency, and shard currency prototype I could find, I would eventually run thru the +800 salvage I have.

I agree that in the long run it's probably a good idea to add that (and only that) challenge gear back to raid pools.

It started to become a bottleneck around 40 G12s and 35 G11s.
  • CamaroAMF
    1283 posts Member
    Options
    I got these so rarely in HAAT rewards before that I don’t see it making much of a difference but I definitely wouldn’t object to having a chance at getting them again.
  • Options
    x60

So much a mistake. Challenge gear could have been retained in a specific challenge gear loot box. The issue was the useless counterparts displacing useful rewards. A better solution needs to be found.
    | ANZGC | Exile |