need some help

QCat
1 posts Member
Hey all. So I am trying to work on a squad to stick with and improve as I go. What I'm hoping for is some advice on what I can do to improve my squad. I'm mainly looking for help for GW and Arenas.

Current team is:
QGJ (lead) 5*
Barris 4*
Anakin 4*
GS 5*
Lumi 4*

Like I said, any advice to imrpove would be great.

Replies

• Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Replace Barriss with someone good.
  • Options
    If your running QGJ lead then I would drop barris and add a tank (RG or Han) or some more DPS like Sid or Savage (since I don't see an arena token character)
    Also stars are great to have but gear makes the most difference. So if ur just starting be sure to progress and complete challenges for gear.
  • Options
    Stick with QGJ. With as many Jedis as you have he would make a good leader. Bariss is good for GW. Anakin is hard to farm but if you can * him up he is pretty powerful and fast with QGJ lead. GS and QGJ are good assist combo for taking opponents out fast. I personally think Bariss is weak in arena but the fact she can heal a Sidd heal buff makes her great for GW. Level, gear, and keep starring them up. If you could get another Jedi to 5, 6, or 7 *'s with the others you could unlock a yoda in another month too.