59.99 is an atrocious price for the Jedi bundle

Prev134
DashAttack27
10 posts Member
edited March 2016
I mean... this game has been great fan service and addicting. I love it. But the grind is getting very taxing. I but crystals when ever I can afford them because I do have a job. But there comes a point where the only way to advance is to poor money.

I'm only one 5 Star Jedi short of Teir 5 and unlocking Yoda. I can get Qui-Gon to five through grinding, but the Yoda event will be done before I can do it.

But... I digress. Hopefuly as the game expands... rewards for life long time players will even things out. Just wanted to voice my frustration.

59.99 is an atrocious price for the Jedi bundle 243 votes

Yes
87%
dauz6063Zombie8mylunchStekcir_LeinadLeftyTwoGunsSyth_HunterLargKelleinPravusIricsioniancat21pip_ninjaAbyssKhorvog_Karbossamurton09ArillianslmcmrSlythRinnHBu3NoThelubricantGarthHelmetNutteralex 212 votes
No
12%
CobratatPreemo_MaginHbk146fberbertPaarngfigMateosiusunit900000FactoryTriquiRiderSzecsaBig_RussAegisSaigeHarmonicaOobydoobTromedlov13DeadHeadAndyStarjumperRafiniGreg1920 31 votes

Replies

• bngman
    369 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I think this is a rip off.
    4 stars level 1 for £45.
    Come on at least be 7 stars or maxed gear or level 70.
    What do you guys thinks has anyone paid for this?
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    You're lucky you're not in Sweden. The price is 76,68 USD here.

Everybody wants Yoda but that pack is simply not good enough. It's expensive and even unattractive. Assumed there would be a new Jedi pack this time around but obviously not.
  • Options
    Why are you looking at a Jedi's package?
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Yes
    Ya 60€ in Finland its really bad ROI for ur money IMO. :/
  • NyxX07
    58 posts Member
    Options
    It's obviously a package for too hurry up players !

By the way I was wondering about buying a package for my coming-soon birthday, but definitivly not this one !

They have to think about oldered players who wants to boost up their game in coming soon offers. Thoses packages with "farmables" characters are no longer interesting for us. Sorry for my very very bad english :wink:
  • Options
    I'd like to see how many packs they've sold. This one cost 66.49$ here, and I probably wouldn't give more than 15$ for it ever.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi pack is not worth it. The only thing i wanted was anakin but lately there has been post that he is not really good after all. As for the other 2, well they are farmable ):
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    Options
    This package brings me not closer to 7 star Yoda, I hoped that there would be an Jedi Aurodium Pack. That would help.
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Devour
    262 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with the narrative of the thread. That money would be better spent on crystals.
  • Options
    No
    I am still not seeing the purchase option for the Jedi pack. Any ideas?
  • Options
    Yes
    EA is trying to save you from throwing away $$?
  • Options
    VikingSith wrote: »
    I am still not seeing the purchase option for the Jedi pack. Any ideas?

Don't feel bad I do not see it either.
  • Options
    No
    papnwors wrote: »
    EA is trying to save you from throwing away $$?

I want it. I want it if just for the ability mats. ****.
  • Options
    Yes
    Why are you looking at a Jedi's package?

Srsly? Because Ahsoka and Luminara are smoking hawt!

• Options
    Yes
    Why cant they drop the credits, crystals, upgrade materials? barebones jedi shards/characters for a lower price. Who wants the f'ing 1340 crystals with it? we can buy our own crystals thank you
  • Options
    Yes
    A few ability mats aren't worth $60 in any universe. If that's what you're after rather go for the aurodium pack? Heck you can buy 12 of them for that price. That Jedi pack is for those absolutely desperate to try get yoda. There is no value in it at all.
  • Options
    Yes
    Why cant they drop the credits, crystals, upgrade materials? barebones jedi shards/characters for a lower price. Who wants the f'ing 1340 crystals with it? we can buy our own crystals thank you

If they did the price would probably still be the same.

• Options
    No
    I have 119 of the purple MK III ones, I need the MK II.
    I already have a 7*, max gear Yoda.
  • Options
    Yes
    Its your cash, I cant tell you how to spend it, but **** $60 for a few matts? Doesn't seem worth it at all. Can't you spend that on crystals and go mad in the cantina rather? More value for sure.
  • Options
    No
    Restart your game. Worked for me,
  • Options
    No
    DarthSwole wrote: »
    Restart your game. Worked for me,

Been restarting all along :(
  • Options
    Did you buy the Jedi pack last time?
  • Options
    Yes
    I agree, especially since they release a bundle that isnt even going to help with the challenge its being released for. Anakin is not a good idea to use against yoda, and buying this bundle will get you nowhere near 7* Jedi if you want 7* yoda

just so you know though this thread will probably be closed, the mods forbid us folk from discussing and bringing to light the insanely high prices of packs
  • Options
    Yes
    I agree.... If they would offer less shards for 4-5 bucks people would do it more often and spend actually more cause you lose track of mini transactions and it is like cigarettes or energy drinks. You just do it because you can....
    So we just see 60 bucks and think about what we can do with the money instead. EA is not very clever marketing-wise... But what do I know....

• Options
    Yes
    This pricing structure is going nowhere as indicated by the pack coming back at the same terrible price. They are masters of creating an "immediate need" to make players spontaneously purchase things. Instead of going bananas about pricing and how expensive this game is, just stop buying stuff :) I know I did and I feel waaaaay better and now laugh at the prices instead of getting grumpy.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    No
    Don't buy it then.
    Windu is one of the few character bundles I passed. I liked Anakin's bundle a lot, everything there was useful to me.
  • Options
    No
    I want to buy it, and it isn't coming up to buy! How's that!?
  • Options
    No
    Did you buy the Jedi pack last time?

I would be willing to bet I did. When was it? What did it include?
  • Kalo
    123 posts Member
    Options
    What your buying with the bundle is time as Ahsoka and QGJ are easy farms (depending on how you feel about cantina shipments). About 45 days for each to full 7*. Anakin will take about 3 months on hard nodes with no refreshes.

Note the bundle doesn't get them to 7* just some of the time to farm.

So what's your time worth?
  • Options
    Yes
    I think it's high, but it's not out of whack with how they price shards. It's 80 Anakin shards, 25 Ashoka shards and ~70 QGJ shards (who doesn't already have him unlocked???). At 50 crystals/shard, and about 67c/crystal, that is about $55-60 just for the shards, and then another ~$15 for the crystals/credits/ability mats. So it's actually a deal compared to, for example, using energy to refresh Rey hard modes.
This discussion has been closed.