What do you think is weirder, guys with shaven body hair or girls with unshaven body hair?

InternetSwag
2658 posts Member
edited March 2016
| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |

What do you think is weirder, guys with shaven body hair or girls with unshaven body hair? 27 votes

Girl with unshaven body hair
85%
scubaXyoIricsRogan_Ban84tjw_tjw14CountCabe91Dreamwalk3rWillkimm98DingleTinglepatrickcensonDarth_ReyInternetSwaggoguisCometheloserOobydoobscottmensamanCPMPSnakeLaLiamDarksidecalls2me 23 votes
Guy with shaven body hair
14%
cosmicturtle333USAmazingZKlegenyOuchie 4 votes

Replies

• CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    It's common for Soccer players, cyclists, athletes to shave. Also shaving is good for personal hygiene.
    For a girl not to shave is just weird and gross!
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    I like my beard and hippie chicks are hot!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    CPMP wrote: »
    It's common for Soccer players, cyclists, athletes to shave. Also shaving is good for personal hygiene.

OMG. Unshaven chicks are gross!????

Dude, @CPMP how old are you?

Personally I think men who shave or wax for asthetics are unusual. I prefer they didn't. But they aren't "weird" I certainly wouldn't say they are gross. People should shave or not based on what they want.

Sincerely,
    An unshaven "chick" who is apparently "gross"
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    That escalated quickly
    {RotE}
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    Wow this is way too much 'off topic'
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Ahhh! Why did you call me into this "can't un-see" topic! Curse you, Swag!!! >:)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Ouchie wrote: »

Personally I think men who shave or wax for asthetics are unusual. I prefer they didn't. But they aren't "weird" I certainly wouldn't say they are gross. People should shave or not based on what they want.

Sincerely,

Woah calm down Chewie,
    if it ain't gross then why every girl shaves their legs? Especially at the beach where can be seen by anyone? And i'm not the only one who says that. It is i, who tell my fiance no need to shave when she is bored to do it and she says is gross too. Also there is a difference between 2-3 days unshaved legs and Frodo legs.
    When you say unshaved you mean completely unshaved...Not unshaved for 2 days....
    Does a guy who didn't shave for 2 days considered unshaved too?
  • Options
    Not every girl shaves... I like the "organic" girls!!!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Ouchie wrote: »

Sincerely,

Woah calm down Chewie,

Wow, congrats for putting that on the first line of your post so I know not to waste any more time reading it!
  • Options
    Lmfao lord oh lordy what a strange topic
  • Options
    Hairy ain't scary.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    I did not give you permission to use my pic on the forums when we were texting last night.
  • Options
    you think hairy is scared if you saw me on a full moon . Talkin more hair then Chewie.