Hks leadership

13Next

Replies

• Options
    CazNeerg wrote: »
    HK's synergy with Darth Revan is probably going to be so good that it would be a criminal waste of resources to use him as a leader anyway.

Not every Player will unlock Revan (or JTR for BB8) If you count in newer Players etc. And at least it would be a free decision compared to splitt current Revan Jedi Teams with another Bastila lead Jedi Team for TW and GA. In top as listed droids as a huge faction muss viable Leaders.
  • Options
    Tactyou wrote: »
    I think the real intention is to prevent infinite loop for raids. It’s just like zfinn with all the tm gain.

For what HAAT P2 or 4?! Even with the very very good T3 Support that directly improves HK leadership it wasnt overpowered in any ways and never broked Arena or Raids (Like Finn)

And since CG already designed droids around him (B1 latest example) they will not Rework all other droids now so you simply nerfed the faction that cant Switch to another solid leadership like other factions.
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Options
    MD_Geist wrote: »
    I think the real intention is to prevent infinite loop for raids. It’s just like zfinn with all the tm gain.

For what HAAT P2 or 4?! Even with the very very good T3 Support that directly improves HK leadership it wasnt overpowered in any ways and never broked Arena or Raids (Like Finn)

And since CG already designed droids around him (B1 latest example) they will not Rework all other droids now so you simply nerfed the faction that cant Switch to another solid leadership like other factions.
    Just a wild guess since they are going to rework him. That tm gain under hk47 lead is a directly mirror of zeta Finn lead, could be his other rework abilities would have an impact for future droids.
  • Options
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    The problem here is, if you take away the one decent droid leader this game has, then what leadership are you leaving the community with?

Nerfing/removing HK’s lead doesn’t just hurt HK, it kills an entire faction. There are 16 droids in this game, and without HK you can create exactly 1 usable team with them. One usable team that you can’t even farm to 7* at the moment and requires a minimum of 3 zetas to even work.

Droids don’t need to be the meta, but CG is almost going to have to do something to make them the meta just to make up for the flurry of gut punches they’ve been unloading on the droid fans who play this game lately.

For most droids, "droid" isn't their only tag. Which decent droids can you not use effectively in a non-droid squad? Pretty sure IG-86 is the only one.
  • Options

For most droids, "droid" isn't their only tag. Which decent droids can you not use effectively in a non-droid squad? Pretty sure IG-86 is the only one.

Really? I feel you like using all your faction toons in random Squads, i guess most players like to get at least a solid faction based Squad together.
  • Options
    Dathca wrote: »
    His leadership was the only reason I geared more than 5 droids to gear 12+3. Now you are changing it. Yea I’ll take more than my 3 omegas back. Give me my $300 back and all my droid zetas.

Can you link your swgoh.gg page and let us know which 4 droids you run with HK? I'd love to see this superawesome squad of G12+ droids you run with HK-47 lead.

LOL, gonna slink away now?
  • Options
    It's hilarious how they are doing this now, ONE month after releasing characters who were specifically designed around not being able to even utilize his lead.

There is absolutely no possible way whatsoever that there was a logical 5 year plan, I'm almost positive introducing the USS Enterprise was probably thrown around by some higher ups who are so out of touch with this game. They can't even properly plan 1 month in advance, and you're trying to tell me that they have any proper skeleton for 60 months in advance?!?!?
  • Options
    As someone who has invested a significant amount into taking all their droids to 7 stars g12 plus besides droideka and b1, between the grievous rework and this I'm ready to quit this game for good. Anything for KOTOR/REVAN moneygrab but if you play because you love star wars or certain factions everything else is completely unusable. This is like picks and bans from TW except we don't get a say in it.
  • Options

Really? I feel you like using all your faction toons in random Squads, i guess most players like to get at least a solid faction based Squad together.

I think you missed the point; it's not random when characters are members of multiple factions, and you are simply using them in a different one of their factions. There is only one droid that doesn't have factions other than droid, and almost all of them (other than those specifically designed for Grievous) actually work better in their other factions than they do with other droids.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Ouch... That is gonna hurt. Again. After my Finn led Resistance team I’m gonna loose another B team without any DR team to compensate because I’m not ready to even start farming his team... That’s two good TB teams I’m about to loose. I’m not happy @CG_SBCrumb, not happy at all. Besides myself, that is gonna hurt a lot of average players in the same situation.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Options

We need to make a song for a b1 rework. To allow him to crit
  • Options
    And again, all who CG does is thinking in not hurt his awful sith Raid.
    When they will figure out sith Raid is the real problem, not the toon's abilities?
  • Options
    Sith raid is easy anyways. As are all the raids. Who cares about them anymore? TW and arena is the only thing that's fun in the game. Even arena is dull now the meta is 1 character.

• Options
    I think you missed the point; it's not random when characters are members of multiple factions, and you are simply using them in a different one of their factions. There is only one droid that doesn't have factions other than droid, and almost all of them (other than those specifically designed for Grievous) actually work better in their other factions than they do with other droids.

Yeah you could use them with other Tags, that's fine but some may want a Team full with Imperial Troopers instead of Empire only, some Like pure Rebels or Rogue One, Sith only and surprise Jedi only is the current (for months) Arena faction. So removing HKs Droid lead only means you get rid of the Options to use him with droids (a huge faction WITHOUT good leads, hint lobot, poggle, Nebit arent droids and L3 has also No lead - which would fit better than HK lead anyway) without Darth Revan HK would be the same old droid, with a Solid (Not broken, Like Finn) lead but a weak Kit.

A Rework is Overall fine and it is okay to get him some master stuff for Revan but He wont lead Revan so it was no need to adjust him and it is a huge Impact for an entire faction - that's why Players complain and this is right.
  • Options
    A lot of the droid reworks and new kits for droids were coming with the can’t crit aspect so it wouldn’t be op. So if you want that to continue and at the same time keep droids as a D team then yeah, complain to CG about the leader ability being reworked.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I always thought Lobot was a Droid, appears to be cyborg, like Grevious. He needs a zeta Lead... just saying, he’d be a good leader replacement. Also like the L3 idea.

I’m not big on worrying, but always searching for solutions.
  • Options
    The reason they had to rework HK's leader ability was because with the other added HK synergies they discovered an unintentional infinite loop between him and Finn in STR, so some small changes were necessary.
  • Options
    I still don’t see how HK lead leads to any infonite loops. HK’s lead doesn't give all droids TM whenever they crit, they only gain TM themselves when they do. The only way that’s possible is if you have a droid that has an AoE ability with 0 cooldown. The easy way to fix that is to make any such ability not be able to crit.
  • Options
    HK's synergy with Darth Revan is probably going to be so good that it would be a criminal waste of resources to use him as a leader anyway.

I was thinking the coming synergy will be such that hk lead, droids,darth revan as 5th will allow loops or interactions that cg does not want.