What is the problem with Finn and the HSR?!

I just do not get it. Overall you guys do an amazing job but when it comes to the freaking Sith Raid, you just keep on getting nuts. Why do you spend so much work and time and hence money in the Finn rework?!

When the Sith raid came out first, you said by yourselves that raids become kind of a time capsule. By a certain time every raid becomes autoable. I want to stress out that I do not care if you can auto the Sith Raid or not. My guild has beaten it loooooong ago and as of today it is nowhere near "endgame" content for us anymore. BUT! If you guys do not want any loops or whatever in the Sith raid, the thing you will have to adjust is the raid itself and not the characters! Otherwise you will end up getting one shitstorm after the other. Especially when you change awesome characters like Finn, when you could have just made P3 Traya immune to exposes! The thing you did with Finn was so unlogical. Why is it a problem that he could solo P3 when after your rework he could still manage to get 20%?! That means 5 players would have been enough for one phase, and how is that so much different than soloing it?

Like I said. Most of the players do not care if we do not get infinite loops in the HSR, as it is already beaten anyways. What we do care about is all that nonsense about changing characters just because they break one part of the game. Simple solution. If you want to keep the HSR without loops, change the HSR, not the characters!