With the HK-47 lead nerf so you can release better droids...

Can we have the same for Revan please?

Jedi are my favourite faction but with how OP Jedi Knight Revan is we aren't going to see decent new or reworked Jedi as they'd be too strong.

You say HK-47 lead has caused you not to release some droids with kits that you want, or at least has limited the kits of droids. The same thing will happen with JKR.

Everyone (including myself - and I use him) is sick of such a stale meta. When JKR is clearly the most OP toon by a long way, a nerf would not be unwarranted.

There are many ways it could be done. Have his lead only affect Old Republic (remove Jedi synery from his leadership). Have saviour only trigger for Old Republic. Reduce the value of his flat % bonuses.

Whatever the route that would be taken, can we please have a nerf to JKR so we can see some decent new and reworked Jedi in the future.

Replies

• Options
    Removing the Jedi Synergy would be pointless , 3 members of that meta are Old republic tags Jolle, Bastilla and JKR, plus it would make Jedi well useless which is kinda why JKR is there to make Jedi useful again. Does it need a rework yea it needs reworked but it doesn't need to be destroyed to do it. The Team should without a doubt be a Meta team , but they need to rework it were theres a couple of teams that can all beat each other. and honestly if they do Darth Revan right , crossing fingers they do you might get that again , hopefully you have darth revan can crush JKR but darth revan gets crushed by CLS or Traya or some other teams splitting the meta up. im not sick of the JKR meta so its not everyone thats sick of it ..however i think it should be a couple teams fighting for the top spots instead of just one.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    nice try, lol.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    ZoeyMara wrote: »
    Removing the Jedi Synergy would be pointless , 3 members of that meta are Old republic tags Jolle, Bastilla and JKR, plus it would make Jedi well useless which is kinda why JKR is there to make Jedi useful again. Does it need a rework yea it needs reworked but it doesn't need to be destroyed to do it. The Team should without a doubt be a Meta team , but they need to rework it were theres a couple of teams that can all beat each other. and honestly if they do Darth Revan right , crossing fingers they do you might get that again , hopefully you have darth revan can crush JKR but darth revan gets crushed by CLS or Traya or some other teams splitting the meta up. im not sick of the JKR meta so its not everyone thats sick of it ..however i think it should be a couple teams fighting for the top spots instead of just one.

You're missing the point.

I'm saying that with JKR being so OP and buffing Jedi, we won't see decent Jedi being released or reworked.

I don't want Revan nerfed into the ground, I want him nerfed a little so that we can see more Jedi coming in/getting reworks. Making his lead and/or saviour only for ORepublic would mean that he wound't make (for example) Mace Windu unbeatable when he gets reworked.

As you pointed out, most of the team he is used with is ORepublic already so it wouldn't be a huge nerf, but it would allow the development of Jedi in the future.

JKR is so overwhelmingly dominating the meta that he can survive a small nerf and still be amazing.