Acceptable HK47 leadership changes

Drim
359 posts Member
3 years of building droid teams around HK47 what will be acceptable HK47 leadership changes?

1-droids/Jawa get +30 speed
2-droids gain 15%TM on each critical hit

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    What exactly do you use these 3-year droid-build teams for?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    If you’ve been building droid teams around HK for 3 years, you’ve been playing the wrong game. There was an HK led droid/jawa team that was good for P2 of HAAT like 2 years ago but there’s been no real reason to touch that team since.
  • Options
    I can see hk lead changing to If they kept droid synergy with his lead could see removing the tm gain but add 30 speed 15 or 20% cd and apply target lock on a crit then give him a 2nd unique that does something with target lock like gain 15% tm on crits against target locked enemies or something like that
  • Options
    Change his lead if it’s causing problems, just don’t leave the droid faction without an actual useful leader. Because as it stands, HK is the only droid with a droid specific lead (GG sort of but it only applies to DS droids).
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options
    How would the droid fans like something like these:

Droid allies have +30% offense and critical chance. For every critical hit, droid allies gain 5% offense and +15 speed (stacking) until the end of battle.

Droid allies have +30% offense and critical chance. For every critical hit, all droids on the team gain +5 speed and 5% critical damage (stacking) until the end of battle.

Droid allies have +30% offense and critical chance, and +50 speed. For every droid ally, droids automatically get 10% TM at the end of each turn (overrides any other TM gains gained at the end of turn).

None of these can be abused to create infinite loops, but I feel they're all in the same spirit as the original lead, and better in certain respects. But I'm curious what you fine folks think.
  • Options
    Corrog wrote: »
    How would the droid fans like something like these:

Droid allies have +30% offense and critical chance. For every critical hit, droid allies gain 5% offense and +15 speed (stacking) until the end of battle.

Droid allies have +30% offense and critical chance. For every critical hit, all droids on the team gain +5 speed and 5% critical damage (stacking) until the end of battle.

Droid allies have +30% offense and critical chance, and +50 speed. For every droid ally, droids automatically get 10% TM at the end of each turn (overrides any other TM gains gained at the end of turn).

None of these can be abused to create infinite loops, but I feel they're all in the same spirit as the original lead, and better in certain respects. But I'm curious what you fine folks think.

The first one is ridiculous, you could have your team at over +200 speed by the end of the first turn. The rest have potential.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Sadly they just wont allow an old toon to dominate, even with a rework. Hes Going to be nerfed.

It does make me curious as to why though. Either his New kit would benefit too greatly from his current lead - or they have plans to intriduce another droid in the future that would get too much benefit.

Only droid I can think of that might be on the horizon would be BB9E? Or maybe some new ones for Clone Wars season?
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Droid allies gain 29% crit chance and gain 49% meter on a crit