Challenges are easy, boring, repetive and with mostly useless gear rewards.

jagram
94 posts Member
Challenges need diversity.
Killing the same boses over and over is soo boring.
Also rewards from gear challenges should be random - right now most of gear we can win is useless.

Replies

• BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Yup. They should have at least immediately opened up new challenges with gear we could use for those of us sitting at 70 for so long.
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yes, the challenge rewards are poorly thought out. I have hundred of unusable gear that I continue to accumulate.

The syringes from the AGI challenge now are nice, but why continue to give us the other pieces that we are so full of (e.g. I have 500 Mk V keypads)?

The STR challenge at least now offers two useful pieces, although the MK IV droid callers would have been more useful if they were offered earlier. I have already equipped about half a dozen characters with them before the cap was raised.

And the tank challenge (INT) is just a complete waste of time at this point.
    Post edited by Plasmaj on
  • Options
    As of today, april14, the daily challenge (strong team) is more challenging. I have 5 (lv70-71) 6-7 star team with gear 7&8 and I can even come close to beating stage 4. By the time I'm utterly whipped out, Tarkin is 100% health and veers has 50% health, and both support Droids have been exploited for advantage... disappointed with update, hopefully this will be tinkered with for more obtainable entertainment.
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • NetoJON
    45 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    NOW LOOK AT WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE DONE... they heard you... and now the game sucks!

TY ^^
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Youthv2 wrote: »
    As of today, april14, the daily challenge (strong team) is more challenging. I have 5 (lv70-71) 6-7 star team with gear 7&8 and I [can't] even come close to beating stage 4. By the time I'm utterly whipped out, Tarkin is 100% health and veers has 50% health, and both support Droids have been exploited for advantage... disappointed with update, hopefully this will be tinkered with for more obtainable entertainment.

Yeah, me too. I saved 2 of my 5 challenges for this evening to test them out with the changes, and man, was it hard! I tried 5-6 times, and only won 1 of them because I got lucky and Veers didn't use his AOE of death, even though he had about 5 opportunities (i.e., his ability block debuff had long worn out).

I was using 6-7* guys, all at lvl 70 +/- a couple levels. Gear levels were all at 8. Of course I hit the droids as needed to gain Advantage, but Advantage hits much weaker now on that challenge.

This challenge is definitely too hard now. I think the stage 3 droids should have 75% of their current health, and Tarkin/Veers should have 60%. Then I believe it would be a challenge, but doable if played carefully.

Be Wary out there...