Grand Arena Clone Trooper

Hey folks,

due to the fact that I'm obviously a kraken after playing this game since the very begining i started gearing up my clone troopers thinking of using them on the one side in GA and as additional bonus their ships (Rex & 5ives).

I was thinking of using them in defense in 5vs5 GA basically putting them on the last defense spot, just to have something different and hopefully to successfull iritated competitors.

Generally I'm looking for additional advisory about mods and stats. I'm also open to spend a Zeta for Codys leader ability if necessary, alltough i was also thinking of using Rex as leader, but as stated before, that's the reason why I'm looking forward for some advisory. I never used the troopers to a certain extend where it was required to actually dig too much into details. Knowing some of you folks actually used them, back then when they were meta, I feel confident receiving some valueable input from you guys.

Here's a link to the team:
https://swgoh.gg/squads/147445/

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Options
    Rex was my fist maxed g12 toon. His leadership is not clone oriented and is useful for mixed teams.
    Cody leadership is by far much more useful on a Clone only team.
    To make full use of them, zeta on Cody lead and fives unique are the way to go.
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Options
    Used to use them a lot and have some tips.

1.Zody will be a much better leader for clones than rex .
    2.you are going to need 200 speed min on Cody as getting out his 501st special is what makes the team.
    3. Try to get as much crit chance on all clones . Mod 4 crit dam 2 crit chance on Cody, sergeant.
    4. Use a good offence set with offence secondaries for echo as he will assist tons.
    5. Mod fives for tenacity , potency and tankness.
    6. Rex mod however if I use him as 5th (ZPrincess Leia or Zarris work very well with the team )