T3-M4's 'Master Gearhead" ability should be re-worded to be less misleading (I feel scammed)

Helloooooooooo,
So basically, I zeta'd T3-M4's 'Master Gearhead' ability a while ago because I thought the "has +100% defense penetration" meant that the "defense penetration" stat in the character stats screen would become 100% in an encounter (and then be shared to other droids with the zeta). I thought this would be the case as Jolee Bindo's 'Don't Interrupt Me!' says "has +100% tenacity" and actually gives 100% tenacity; given that they were worded the same way and released around the same time, I wrongly assumed they would interact in the same way.
Instead, I've since learned that 'Master Gearhead' multiplicatively increases existing armour and resistance penetration by 100%, which is obviously much less effective.
So the next problem is that by knowing this, it becomes apparent that the effectiveness of this zeta is heavily tied with T3-M4's tier XII gear; one of the gear pieces gives 100 armour penetration (gonna ignore resistance pen. since droids mostly do physical), which would increase the benefit of the ability from 52 to 252 armour penetration (26*200% vs. 126*200%).
So I geared T3-M4 up; T3-M4 became my THIRD character to reach Gear XII, with the SECOND highest power rating in my roster (after JKR).
At this point I still haven't even gotten that *special* piece of gear yet and now I hear HK-47's leader ability getting reworked(*nerfed*) and refunded, and so now T3-M4 doesn't even have a solid team anymore (especially in my roster)
Refunding 3 omegas is a slap in the face compared to all the resources I sunk into T3-M4 (not to mention other droid users), but I digress; ideally I'd like a zeta refund for this misleading ability, but realistically, I would be happy if the ability description was changed to reflect how it actually functions, so that others don't do what I did.

--TL:DR--
The ability says "has 100% defense penetration" (effectively ignoring armour) but instead doubles existing armour/resistance penetration, despite "defense penetration" stat in character stats screen.
[ Thanks CG : ) ]