Darth Revan Supporting Cast

Obviously there are still a lot of unknowns but wondering what the supporting cast will look like in a Darth Revan meta. Given the reworks, Badstila and HK are shoo-in's. I wonder if Sith Trooper, Sith Marauder and Sith Assassin will get a Sith Empire tag? I imagine SiT probably makes sense. But that leaves us a 5th.....Malak anyone?

Replies

• Options
    Totally agree with Malek. I think he's lurking some where. Thing about sith trooper, and so much is up in the air without seeing a kit. Or kits. His taunt from the start. Doesn't fall in line with basitla fallen's foresight to start. It becomes useless yeah? And everyone is showing this screen shot of a perceived darth reven arena team. But did they ever stop to think one of those 3 zeta gamorian gurads might be a place holder for Malek? Or even that Sith trooper was a place holder? He didn't seem to fit with the kit. Only in that Darth Reven is supposed to sacrifice defense for offense. So high defense = high offense? If so trooper makes sens. But then wouldn't savage?
  • Options
    Sion. Nihilus. Traya.

One or more of these three will fit in perfectly.
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Revan, Fallen Bastilla, HK-47, Tank (SiT/Sion), 5th damage dealer/support (EP/Nihilus/). Thrawn can also work in pretty much any squad ever. I maintain that Thrawn is the most useful toon in the entire game.

This is assuming that a DR team needs a tank. Nearly all meta teams have needed some kind of tank. There are squads that get away on pure damage output but they don't hold on defense. DR so far has been advertised as a high damage toon.

Anyways, all this is all guesswork even after we get the kit reveal for Darth Revan. It will take a couple days at minimum to really confirm the best squad for Darth Revan. Most meta teams in recent memory have always had a core 3 toons anyways (Trio, CLS-Han-Chew, JTR-BB8-R2, EP-Vader-Thrawn, Revan-Jolee-GMY).

• Options
    I'm not so sure one of those three will do. They are re-doing tags. Not sure how that will affect the group. It's so mysterious!!
  • Options
    I agree, but things change. Just throwing it out there as it's all speculation. I still expect malek to be in the mix if not now in the very near future.
  • Options
    Even HK seems up in the air. He has so many anti jedi specific things. Once the meta is transferred from Jedi Revan to darth revan, those wont be useful.

If he does good damage against non-jedi and insane damage against jedi, he’ll still be good. If he only does good damage against jedi but just ok against others, there’s probably others who can fit in that spot.
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    Malak will certainly go on that team once/if he is released.

We're not getting Malak. At least not now. DR will cap the KOTOR stuff, and they'll start TCW next month.

The DR team will definitely be DR HK BSF, and then probably a choice from Canderous, DN, Traya, Sion. Really depends on his leader ability.
  • Options
    The most important question is what teams will be able to defeat Darth Revan. Reading from the kits of Badstilla and HK-47, seems like a crazy and overpowered team... Pretty sure the meta will become 90% again with just Darth Revan...
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    The most important question is what teams will be able to defeat Darth Revan. Reading from the kits of Badstilla and HK-47, seems like a crazy and overpowered team... Pretty sure the meta will become 90% again with just Darth Revan...

Maybe after the second run. But I suspect Traya teams will still be able to hang.
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    Options
    Dont sleep on Ordo as a 5th DPS option
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    MoBlaq wrote: »
    Dont sleep on Ordo as a 5th DPS option

I've been thinking this, but it depends heavily on how DR's lead works. JKR can kind of run with OR teammates, but only the first of the several paragraphs of his leader ability works with any OR character - the rest of it is all Jedi-only. If DR works similarly with Sith Empire vs. Sith, we'll likely see him being run exclusively with all-Sith teams, with even HK possibly getting left by the wayside.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    I'm thinking they are going to release a couple more sith empire characters after a couple weeks they are going to releade Malak requires sith empire.
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Options
    Oh and sith marauder, trooper and assassin will be getting the tag sith empire
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Options
    That's just what I think
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Options
    The edit function is your friend. Please use your friend.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

Welcome to the league of Drevan (x)
    Draaaaaaaaaven (o)