Who to run for last slot on early game BH squad?

Ok so I’m thinking of making a BH squad for early game on my newer account (Feb 2019 shard), and need to know who to run for last slot. Already have Boba lead, cad bane, dengar, and greedo, but all others seem inaccessible/ hard to farm. Any idea who I should go for?

Who to run for last slot on early game BH squad? 31 votes

Bossk
74%
AnnerDoonCombatCommander7AdalimoIkenstein86RavenclawsSentiaRiffinatorIE4TAPPL3SSchmoozerShokThessaodai145DaPowerfulJediJohnLove11EffAPublicEyeDPsycosaltineKokieBeerBaccaJpolson43SaadaThe_Only_Drak 23 votes
Zam
3%
Kanak 1 vote
Ig-88
19%
Dirty_Litle_SmugglerVonZantGunnerFCmMagicMatthews99Dinotank46Darth_Tomsteros2707 6 votes
Aurra
0%
Embo
0%
Jango
3%
Raiko 1 vote

Replies

• Options
    Ig-88
    Long term, I'd absolutely say Bossk, but it will be a while before he's farmable. IG88 is a solid choice and easier to get early on. The others all drop in areas you are probably better suited to concentrate elsewhere.
  • DarthSummers
    120 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    If you are wed to Bounty Hunters and can farm Bossk, farm Bossk. He is the only tank in the faction and Arena is rough without a tank. He also has the best PvP lead for the Hunters in most situations. When\if Palp lead becomes active on your shard, Jango lead is a hard counter, which is great. He also comes with the hounds tooth on his node, so your fleet arena ranking will thank you. Bossk and the tooth are totally viable at low stars as well, so this is my recommendation. I ran BH in arena for a bit and it is a ton of fun :-)
  • Options
    Ig-88
    Well, seeing as the only one of those that’s early game is IG88, I’d say him. Though if you’re far enough along to farm Bossk, he’s probably the most important bounty hunter period (early or late).
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Bossk
    Bossk if you have his node unlocked....otherwise my man ig88
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Ig-88
    88 for early game. You need his ship for later too.
  • Options
    Bossk
    88 and Bossk. Get you some falcon.
  • Options
    Ig-88
    Such a young account, you won't be able to effectively farm any of the other Hunters unless you kinda whale out on gear and stuffs.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    Ig-88
    Ig 88 early game then switch Bossk for cad
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Options
    Ig-88
    And the. Jango for greedo
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA