All Quiet on the Revan Front

2Next

Replies

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Just want to say good luck to everyone going for dark revan.....may RNG be in your favor and let's see what this bad boy can do......
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Palanthian wrote: »
    Anyone remember that Darth Revan guy? Meant to be launching in just over 14 hours?!

Why would they break their cadence and release a day earlier? You should have said 38 hours.

The pack expiry dates and times indicate when the event was intended to begin and end.
  • DeepChu
    185 posts Member
    Options
    I guess that 23:59h is still 21st so... let's see xD
  • Options
    Looks like they’re going for a Friday release and will extend the packs by 24h. Other characters have been released on Fridays in the past, I always remember that EP was.
  • Options
    Hope so dont want to wait till next Thursday plus would give to many players a chance to get it
  • Options
    uue66b2w5ba3.png
  • Options
    Crumbs announcement was on March 15th I believe, when he said it could be in the next week or two.

I know the video said the 21st, but a week from the 15th is the 22nd, not the 21st.

Perhaps it’ll go live Friday morning (3am here EST)?
  • Options
    Jedi Revan kit was released on the afternoon of Oct. 16th and the event started on the Oct. 18th server reset. I'm expecting this one to follow the same timeline which means it will start on tomorrow's reset. The video clip post that had the Oct. 21st start date was immediately pulled and re-posted without the date and identified as an error by the marketing people. CG said that, while March 21st was their target date, that was subject to delays and the event would be highly likely to launch within 1-2 weeks (that post was made on March 15th). Everyone knew what the deal was here....they were very upfront about it....just because someone is impatient, that doesn't change the facts and reality of the situation. They will have to push an update for Darth Revan before the event occurs and it won't just pop up in the events without any official announcement ahead of time. So we could get it as early as tomorrow or it could take another week. They obviously want to get it out as soon as possible and they aren't going to announce a date until they have a firm start date. I'm sure we'll get some sort of update today as to the status but it's not even 7:00 AM in their offices yet so there probably won't be any news for a few hours.