Darth Revan’s 5th

Prev1
So assuming that we need a tank so Sith Trooper takes the 4th spot, who would be the better 5th, Sith Marauder ot Sith Assassin?

Replies

• Options
    I’m guessing sith maurauder
  • Options
    Do we need a tank tho?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    @Riffinator I think having a tank would be great for defense, especially so that he equalise his Health with the healthiest character when his health drops below 50%
  • Options
    I’m guessing sith maurauder

@Stevebrho1967 why so?
  • Options
    Marauder gets a lot of bonuses per debuff on every character, so in theory he should work better than Assassin. Not sure how it will play out in reality.
  • Options
    EenerGwnok wrote: »
    @Riffinator I think having a tank would be great for defense, especially so that he equalise his Health with the healthiest character when his health drops below 50%

Yes but Ferocity removes Defense so it makes him less useful
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Assassin dispels debuffs on herself, so with that she doesn't necessarily synergise with DR leadership and debuff synergy. If her electrocute ability scaled with debuffs as well then maybe she would work amazingly but sadly not.

Also the TM she provides isn't going towards HK since its only Sith allies.
  • Options
    Liamtbqh wrote: »
    Assassin dispels debuffs on herself, so with that she doesn't necessarily synergise with DR leadership and debuff synergy. If her electrocute ability scaled with debuffs as well then maybe she would work amazingly but sadly not.

Also the TM she provides isn't going towards HK since its only Sith allies.

But she does speed up the rest of the team, so she might actually be good
  • EenerGwnok
    145 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

@Riffinator but without a taunting tank, it makes it easier for opponents to take down revan, especially cos of ferocity
  • Options

@Riffinator but without a taunting tank, it makes it easier for opponents to take down revan, especially cos of ferocity

Except they cant call assists against him
  • Options

And dont quote AND @ me
  • Options

A lot of characters hit hard enough to take him out in a couple of hits.
  • Options

Like?
  • Options

Like?

Han, CLS, chewie (in terms of individual hits without the assists) not to forget wampa. Gmy. You know, the usual hard hitting characters
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I dont see how Sith Assasin isn't mandatory on this team. It's going to be a race to see who goes first.
  • EenerGwnok
    145 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    I dont see how Sith Assasin isn't mandatory on this team. It's going to be a race to see who goes first.

So assassin with marauder or trooper?
  • Options

Marader for O, trooper for D
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options

I'm just speculating but with 25 Ferocity + 25-45 debuffs (I think they can inflict at least 6 (EDIT: 9) unique ones) on enemy team I think 50+ debuffs are going to make Maurader godly. Maybe HK or Sit are odd-entity-out.

Not really sure you need a tank when the other team can't take turns...
  • Options

I'm just speculating but with 25 Ferocity + 25-45 debuffs (I think they can inflict at least 6 (EDIT: 9) unique ones) on enemy team I think 50+ debuffs are going to make Maurader godly. Maybe HK or Sit are odd-entity-out.

Not really sure you need a tank when the other team can't take turns...

Marader for O, trooper for D

Right so settled it is then! **** and maraud
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    I’m gonna start out with a crazy fast sass to give tm to the team and see how that goes first.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    I think having a tank would be great for defense, especially so that he equalise his Health with the healthiest character when his health drops below 50%
    BSF should have the higher health pool, as she'll gain +70% Max Health with Darth Revan in the lead. Her base Max Health is already larger than SiT's to begin with. And since she'll be gaining the same +70% Health Steal that DR gets, this is probably a good thing.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    The team should go like this
    Dr, sith marauder, Badstilla, sith assassin and sith trooper
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Options
    Id say my recommended team would be Dr, Badstilla, hk47, marauder, and sith trooper. Unfourtunetly, sith assasin would not be great because if you check out his abilities, it says that he gains turn meter the more the other team attacks out of turn.

Therefore, even though sith assasin looks cool, she needs timing for her to work. Marauder will probably be one shotting people on the field since ferocity counts as a debuff. And sith trooper will never die, depending on the mods you put on. He just makes more sense.

Sith assasin only gets under protection, and gets weaker from ferocity and eventually will be just killed off by JKR. And sith marauder gains 20% turn meter when someone attacks out of turn, so as a result he will just attack again when someone uses the mass assist.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    And by the way, when sith assasin dies, she makes a male death sound? If someone could replace that with the female death sound from Golden Axe that would be great.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    Ryanwhales wrote: »
    Id say my recommended team would be Dr, Badstilla, hk47, marauder, and sith trooper. Unfourtunetly, sith assasin would not be great because if you check out his abilities, it says that he gains turn meter the more the other team attacks out of turn.

Therefore, even though sith assasin looks cool, she needs timing for her to work. Marauder will probably be one shotting people on the field since ferocity counts as a debuff. And sith trooper will never die, depending on the mods you put on. He just makes more sense.

Sith assasin only gets under protection, and gets weaker from ferocity and eventually will be just killed off by JKR. And sith marauder gains 20% turn meter when someone attacks out of turn, so as a result he will just attack again when someone uses the mass assist.

I think we are all talking about mirror matches, cos in those situations, the fastest will win and the fact that sith assassin gives tm to sith allies, that will make your team go first and thus make sith assassin very important part of the team.

Even against other team comps, having assassin would make the whole team faster and who wouldn’t want a team spreading fear at the earliest time possible?

I think you are talking about when people use JKR jedi team go up against your Darth revan team with marauder. Them attacking out of turns will give tm to marauder. But either that or tm gains to the whole team, id choose tm gains for the whole team. So for now marauder seems to be the weakest link in terms of contribution to the whole team in an arena battle
  • Options
    Assasin for mirror matches(super fast to use the shroud ability and get ahead of other revan) and marauder against JKR.
  • Options
    Marquee Malak ;)

My guess is Sass
  • Options
    Dont think sass will be key yes tm but with clensing herself of debuffs will reduce the dmg she will do and shes really squishy and will die easily especially after the first shock if shes not feared after she stealthed