Auto Deployment

Alryix
29 posts Member
edited March 2019
6wds100d7wmx.png
w41gylub0utw.png
vawmbardwspj.png

I missed the defense period of GA, and so I didn’t get to place any of my own teams that I wanted, and it randomly auto deployed for me. While what I got was hilarious and gave me a laugh, they raised some questions for me:

First, why is R2 and Han in leader spots lol

Second, Why is my fleet power 27k when that’s half my capital ships power alone?
Slave 1 - 55k
Chimera - 47k
Phantom - 45k
FOTP - 40k

Third, it didn’t even fill in the reinforcements

Replies

• RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    The idea of auto-deploy is that it fills your defense with random toons.
    It's great as it is, it should be a minimum effort to set a few defenses.
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    Options
    Fleet power is a display bug!

I had an opponent with auto-deploy too, and attacked his "tiny" fleet with just minimum effort, and failed, because he had a full strength fleet behind these little numbers ;-)
  • Alryix
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I don’t understand people who join GA and don’t put their own defense in....if you ain’t gonna play, don’t sign up. I think that if you don’t set a defense twice in a GA, you should be banned from the next one

GA is very boring and tedious to me. But this time I didn’t purposely not place Defenses. This time some stuff came up and I couldn’t make the timer.

Probably not a good time time tell you that I made top 3 without placing anything or even attacking before :P
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I don’t understand people who join GA and don’t put their own defense in....if you ain’t gonna play, don’t sign up. I think that if you don’t set a defense twice in a GA, you should be banned from the next one

It would help if you could see the rewards in game before joining. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the no deploys were people who joined, saw how disappointing the rewards.were and didn't bother with a defense.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    It would help if there was a way to unregister from the event during the signup phase.
  • Alryix
    29 posts Member
    Options
    GA is a disappointment imo. If I get paired against a team that has Revan (which I do not) they automatically win. And with the soon to be released Darth Revan, I’m never going to win. This is just feeding rewards to the plays that got Revan