MK 5 Arakyd Droid Caller - NOT CRAFTING

Stormy
951 posts Member
@EA_Jesse

I have Crafted TWO MK 5 Arakyd Droid Caller pieces through QGJ LVL 74 gear slow, and my count still reads 0/1.

When I craft the gear for other Heros 70-80 slots, it shows up in the count.

Could I please be reimbursed the materials for this gear or given the gear that I crafted?

Please check this out and reach out to me.

Replies

• Cythis
    273 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Unfortunately I can confirm this. Please fix
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    +1 @EA_Jesse , we need your help bro
  • Options
    +1 @EA_Jesse.
  • Options
    I'll bring this to the attention of the dev team, will report back once I have more info.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    Ok, we tried this just as you did on QGJ and didn't have any problems. If you could, send me your ally code or player id so we can take a look at your account to see why this is happening.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    I've had this happen but it was only a visual error for me, exiting the character screen and reentering and the crafted piece would be in inventory. Hope it's the same for you.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Ok, we tried this just as you did on QGJ and didn't have any problems. If you could, send me your ally code or player id so we can take a look at your account to see why this is happening.

ally code 185-871-124

Still 0 count.

When I crafted first, I thought the button didn't register, so I crafted again, and it was still 0, but this time I know it was registering because the mats were not available for a 3rd.

Also, I don't remember it saying 0/20 before, but now it does say 0/20 - screen shotted. I felt like it was 0/2 before.