Grand Arena Auto Setup

My setup sucks, the game has automatically setup my grand arena and I can’t change it can anyone help before it’s to late

Replies

• Options
    My setup sucks, the game has automatically setup my grand arena and I can’t change it can anyone help before it’s to late

Once it’s locked it’s locked if you couldn’t find time in 24 hours to set your own defence you deserve the teams it sets you I believe it’s set that way for a reason.
  • Options
    It still in setup stage
  • Options
    It still in setup stage

Nothing should be set then it doesn’t set anything for you till it locks, not sure where you are but mine has been in attack stage since last night.

If it’s set teams and you can’t change them it’s not in setup phase.
  • Options
    I was about to setup before time runs out and the game has already done it and I can’t change it
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    I was about to setup before time runs out and the game has already done it and I can’t change it
    We're already halfway through the attack phase now.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    Yeah I just noticed that I’m way to busy and a day behind lol at least it’s funny to watch noe
  • Options
    Mine, too. It also locked me in with someone in the top 10. I stay in top 500. There's no way for me to beat someone in top ten, even if it didn't automatically cobble together random squads for me. It did not give me option to put squads in myself. It went straight from join to attack mode. Idk if that's a known bug, dude I'm playing against is cheating or it really is only a pay to play event but, Grand Arena is far from a fair battle. I keep thinking they will fix it like they say but, it keeps getting worse.
  • Options
    Mine, too. It also locked me in with someone in the top 10. I stay in top 500. There's no way for me to beat someone in top ten, even if it didn't automatically cobble together random squads for me. It did not give me option to put squads in myself. It went straight from join to attack mode. Idk if that's a known bug, dude I'm playing against is cheating or it really is only a pay to play event but, Grand Arena is far from a fair battle. I keep thinking they will fix it like they say but, it keeps getting worse.

Oh my gawd so much salt in so few words.

Want to reap the rewards of the different game modes? Pay attention.
    Is your opponent a cheat? Report him.
    If you really believe that your GA skipped a phase on you when it didn't on anybody else. File a report.

The argument that your GP lands you a top 500 place in your shard, but your opponent can stay top 10 in his, says a few things. Either you've not focused enough compared to your shard mates, you're not farming the right teams or your shard is just way more competitive. It's not automatically cheating...
  • Options
    I won my first phase with a **** setup crazy. Lucky there was an auto set or I would have lost