GA rewards are broken

I love GA, it is a great part of the game that rewards players for having depth. But the rewards still do match the time and effort it takes. This is shown by the number of people who don't set a defense, and this situations has not been fixed by the automated defense setting. The best way to get players to set a strong defense is to make the rewards worth it! Better rewards for the top two tiers than we currently get, and worse rewards for last tier. You have to make the incentives match the time and effort.

Replies

• Options
    Agreed. It takes about the same effort as TW so the rewards should at least be comparable. I love this mode and would personally play it regardless of rewards, however since so many others are only motivated by the rewards I don't come across competitive games very often because I'm the only one trying. GA should be the most competitive part of the game imo, and the stakes should be raised to reflect that.
  • Options
    I disagree that the rewards are worse than TW. When comparing rewards, remember you can't just look at the final prize. You have to also factor in the 15-36 6 dot salvage pieces at the end of phases, and the 2 million or so credits from combat victories.
  • Options
    Keydash1 wrote: »
    I disagree that the rewards are worse than TW. When comparing rewards, remember you can't just look at the final prize. You have to also factor in the 15-36 6 dot salvage pieces at the end of phases, and the 2 million or so credits from combat victories.

That extra mod salvage to replace the gear that was cut due to an extra GA is worthless. You could farm that extra salvage incredibly easy if you wanted to. It’s a roughly a 100% drop rate on mod salvage. I can get that extra salvage in just a few max sims.

I do also enjoy GA but I agree with the OP that the rewards have taken a step back. I really can’t beieve that an extra GA a month would of sped up the pace of people gearing toons at all.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i play to win, rewards are irrelevent.
    Save water, drink champagne!