Impressed with CG

I will say, I am quite impressed with CG this time around... They didn't need the community to put an infinite amount of hours in before they had to implement an update.

They were able to figure out that HK-led droids were able to mop up on Darth Revan beforehand and actually addressed the "issue" before it was too late!

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    SmurfLAX28 wrote: »
    I will say, I am quite impressed with CG this time around... They didn't need the community to put an infinite amount of hours in before they had to implement an update.

They were able to figure out that HK-led droids were able to mop up on Darth Revan beforehand and actually addressed the "issue" before it was too late!

Certainly looks like thats why he was nerfed doesnt it?
  • Options
    Looks like short term pain for long term gain for the devs. Take verbal abuse now and avoid riots later.
  • Options
    Well, who wouldn't want to just sweep away the little walls that could compromise the stability of the big paywall? You'll see how Darth Revan will destroy the Sith raid one way or another (who would be better, Revan literally was Traya's apprentice when they were both Jedi) and how they'll nerf him as soon as they're done hoarding all the money they'll get from him.