Anyone try zSavage lead with fallen bast?

Gannon
1630 posts Member
I'm curious if anyone has done this, and how well it works.
Also curious if the bonus defense and tenacity remains if fallen bast dies, cuz the ability doesn't specify.

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I think the bonuses remain. R2's bonuses expire on death (and come back w/ revive), but it says that in his kit.

zSavage is almost a waste of a slot nowadays. It might have some value in the back rows of a TW/GA, but that takes fallen bast from a top-tier sith team, and from the possibly incoming meta sith empire.

It's not the worst idea, but fallen would be much better under Palp or Traya. And probably still better under Zader and maybe even DN lead.

Personally, I'd just counter with someone who stacks offense. Yolo, Wampa, or FOX. Nest's stacking offense would probably also be good here, cuz savage would constantly be loosing debuffs. So one of those four (or others who stack damage, as Wampa or Nest are probably overkill), and some toons to support them.
  • Gannon
    1630 posts Member
    Options
    I was thinking about it in terms of 3v3 GA really, as i don't have many Sith yet, and won't be getting Darth Revan until later.
    I figured a high tenacity zsavage would be like a guaranteed 1 defend with the extra boost, which is usually the deciding factor in GA.
  • Options
    Bonuses from a unique expire upon death. I don't believe there are any exceptions to that. Leadership abilities are the only ones that do not.
  • Options
    I've used Zavage (L) with FBast and Sith Trooper in 3v3 GA a couple times and they've been good for 3-4 successful defenses for me at ~3mil GP. Savage and Troop are g12 and FBast was 4* g11 at the time.