Gear farming for D-Rev event

In the 18 months or so I’ve played this game I’ve always been pretty horrible at getting gear. Now it’s just a few days maybe until Darth Revan journey goes live... I have all required toons at 7 stars but their gear is lackluster.

Bastilla Fallen is at G10, HK and Ordo at G9, other two at only gear 6. I’m wondering what everyone does to gather gear quickly as I think it’s gonna take G10 minimum across the board to have a chance to unlock DR, and that’s using good mods too.

Any advice on the gear farm grind?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Unfortunately the only way to gain things fast is to spend crystals.

Most players plan and hoard gear to stay flexible and bring toons to where they need to be quickly.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Advice is generally the same as most aspects of the game, focus. I know we need 5, but focus on either 1 toon up to a particular point or focus on a single element of gear to farm exclusively.
  • Options
    Refresh your energy three times, go for gear that’s needed on Bastila and HK first, when you get Darth Revan you’ll be using them anyways...
    The others you can get to G8/9 and pray that’ll be enough. Be strategic about requesting gear (don’t be that guy that requests stun guns every day) and do the gear challenges.. and when I’m doubt spend some money on gear once the event comes out if you need too...

Good luck!
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Unfortunately the only way to gain things fast is to spend crystals.

Most players plan and hoard gear to stay flexible and bring toons to where they need to be quickly.

Well I spent a 99$ pack of crystals today just to get them to the gear levels they are at. I know I did some foolish spending like 400 crystal refreshes on energy a couple times
  • Options
    Remember that you have a week from when the event starts so you don’t have to spend the 400 refreshes...
  • Options
    Gearing is same as starring; you clearly spent crystals to get them all to 7* and the same applies to gearing. It’s all about resource management and choices interns of which chars/ships you wish to invest in. If you have the resources ie crystals and/or cash you just have to decide which toons to invest in
  • Options
    This is probably a dumb question but im still new to this game. Do you need them to all be level 85 to have a chance? Even if they are 7 star?