Galactic War, Squad Arena, and Cantina Store

When are we going to get new characters added to those stores? I think that I've seen the same characters for almost a year and a half now, I dont remember the last time a new one was added.

Replies

• Options
    They have said in the past they will not add anyone new. The guild event store is the only area they may add more from what I know was hinted.
  • Options
    Never, the developers have stated this , abd as long as people are sitting on huge balances they never will.
  • Options
    B0baf3tt wrote: »
    They have said in the past they will not add anyone new. The guild event store is the only area they may add more from what I know was hinted.
    Never, the developers have stated this , abd as long as people are sitting on huge balances they never will.

That sucks, but what else should you expect from the money hungry corp.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    B0baf3tt wrote: »

That sucks, but what else should you expect from the money hungry corp.

They did that so people could make shard shop currency and get more gear. Which is one of the biggest sources of income for them..... so yeah.