Timeframe between legendary events

At the current time I'm far from prepared for Darth revan regardless of how much longer we will have to wait for his event. So I just have to ask- how much time do we have between legendary events from the time they officially begin to the next time they return? 3 months? I cant remember exactly but I thought i read somewhere it was roughly anywhere from 3 to 6 months but I'm just guessing

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    3 - 6 months is right.
  • Options
    What is the determining factor that determines if a legendary event returns either 3 months or 7 months after its first run? Sorry I'm just trying to figure out how much time I'll have to prepare for the next run.
  • Options
    Coolnessda wrote: »
    What is the determining factor that determines if a legendary event returns either 3 months or 7 months after its first run? Sorry I'm just trying to figure out how much time I'll have to prepare for the next run.

Nothing determines it. Just whenever CG decides it’ll come back.
  • TaviRus
    172 posts Member
    Options
    The community doesn't have the answer you're looking for. We have the trends we have seen before. Given that DR is very similar to Revan in character release cadence and theme, I think it is reasonable to assume 3-4 months between first 2 times DR shows up.

Only CG can fully answer your question (and they don't answer this type of question). So the rest of us can only guess based on what we've seen before.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Also one factor to look out for are potential counters. If it starts looking like a new big release is brewing (e. g. a new batch of marquees becoming farmable or a new raid with a counter as the reward), you can expect the second time of the event soon. Right now, there is nothing on the horizon (barring ep. IX Rey, but she is still far), so it's anybody's guess.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    3-4 months seems to be the standard. I've been told that there were 6 months between the first and second CLS runs, but I wasn't around for that.

Of course, the real answer is that CG can run events whenever they please (we didn't see Places of Power for like 4 months once, and that's just an assault battle with below average rewards), but this does seem to be the pattern.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Figure an interval of around 90 days +/- 10 though as Jarvind noted, they could actually run any event any time they wanted
  • ToLive
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Coolnessda wrote: »
    At the current time I'm far from prepared for Darth revan regardless of how much longer we will have to wait for his event. So I just have to ask- how much time do we have between legendary events from the time they officially begin to the next time they return? 3 months? I cant remember exactly but I thought i read somewhere it was roughly anywhere from 3 to 6 months but I'm just guessing
    Look at the swgohevent, for ex Rey's journey: https://swgohevents.com/event/rey-heros-journey
    They have timeframe for each event. But actual dates are up to CG.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    4 months is the longest there has ever been between events. I think people only say 6 months because it's a meaningful number. But it's the Mandela Effect. Nothing has ever been 6 months in between.

3-4 is the answer, but whether it's 3 or 4 for any given event is unknown to the community ahead of time.
  • Options
    the cadence is 4 for new events and 3-4 for legacy events